Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:24 PM
Default WCIF: Vampires Never Bite Wrists mod
A long time ago, when Late Nite was new, I had a mod like this, all bite interactions were neck bites never wrist bites.

But that was long ago, I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, changed computers twice even. I know Shoni's vampire mod allows lovers to always bite neck, but that only works for romantic interactions.

Does anyone know where I can find a mod that removes all wrist biting from the game, either substituting it with neck biting or just removing it? I'd even be willing to settle for a mod that removes all bite interactions and requires all vampires to eat plasma fruit, I have a serious thing about wrists.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 9:27 PM
Shoni has a Vampire Overhaul that is available here at MTS; http://modthesims.info/d/425824. There are multiple features in her mod, so you can get it as a full package or download just the packages that suits you. Read the description of her mod for more details

''After all this time?''
''Always'' said Snape.

''Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live, without love.''