Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2016 at 3:45 AM Last edited by Goodywood : 31st May 2016 at 4:31 AM.
Hey guys! What happened to the Live Chat? (Solved! New link inside)
Is it gone? Because when I click on it, I get "This site can’t be reached" page. Anyone know whats going on?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st May 2016 at 3:54 AM
I've never noticed the live chat before! When I click it, it takes me to the Simswiki.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2016 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I've never noticed the live chat before! When I click it, it takes me to the Simswiki.

And then you can choose to go to creat chat or general chat, but the link is dead.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st May 2016 at 3:57 AM
I guess maybe not enough people were using it so it got removed? When was the last time you tried to use it? - I've never heard of anyone mentioning it before.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st May 2016 at 3:58 AM
Last time I was on was a couple (or less) months ago. There weren't a lot of people, but there were regulars always on there.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st May 2016 at 4:01 AM
In that case it could just be down for a little bit. Might be up and running soon? If there were regulars then I imagine MTS staff would have some kind of pre-closing thread if they closed it.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st May 2016 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
In that case it could just be down for a little bit. Might be up and running soon? If there were regulars then I imagine MTS staff would have some kind of pre-closing thread if they closed it.

Maybe youre right. I hope so. :lovestruc

Thank you for replying.
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#8 Old 31st May 2016 at 4:11 AM
We're using Discord now. modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=574919

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st May 2016 at 4:25 AM
Oh! lol Thank you! I thought everyone left. *phew*