Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#276 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:48 AM
This thread is deeply buried, but after seeing these new hairs, my hate level toward this SP goes to a new high, they are disgusting even to look at.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 21st May 2012 at 1:10 PM
WTF is this sh*t? What has EA done with sims 3? I'm feeling a little disgusted by these pics now. I hope this is the last thing they're giving us wit h KP theme. I mean, if they wanna make another, make something that could make us a little happy about it.
Top Secret Researcher
#278 Old 21st May 2012 at 4:30 PM
Hah. Not only is it cheesy, but those hairs look plastic.

Look at the curls on the blonde hair...

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Top Secret Researcher
#279 Old 21st May 2012 at 7:04 PM
x.X The only use for these... things would be for ice creams & flowers shops employees. Ridiculous.
It's the first time ever a stuff pack has zero item I want.
Field Researcher
#280 Old 21st May 2012 at 7:18 PM
I totally agree with all of you, I don't see the point in doing this stuff pack and with so little effort. I really hope the diesel stuff pack can make up for this fiasco...
Test Subject
#281 Old 21st May 2012 at 8:17 PM
For that blond hairstyle, I'm ashamed. The idea for it is very cute, and I love any hair for the game that has curls. But if my hair had curls like that, I'd run for the flat-iron. They look TERRIBLE.
Field Researcher
#282 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:25 PM
That is just a bad mesh. I don't much like using any mesh with a through-the-roof polycount, which seems to happen a lot with hair especially, but come on guys, getting a little skimpy there on the polys, don't you think?
Forum Resident
#283 Old 21st May 2012 at 11:55 PM
... I thought this was a joke?
Instructor
#284 Old 25th May 2012 at 11:14 AM
And here once again, the live chat got ruined xD lmao Katy is so powerfull :L
Mad Poster
#285 Old 25th May 2012 at 10:46 PM
I tried watching the recording of the broadcast but got too bored with it. The link they gave from Facebook goes to the Showtime recording and the correct one is labeled "BAD" at the end, I assume because of the computer crash. It starts with King sort of looking surprised at the computer and then apologising.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#286 Old 25th May 2012 at 11:36 PM
I actually did see most of the live stream after it was recorded. The first 10 minutes was alright, they cracked some jokes and showed some neat candy themed houses. After that though, it all went downhill, because their optimism started to fade away. It almost seemed like that they were faking it the whole time, even in the last live stream. I don't think ANY of them actually like the stuff pack.
Mad Poster
#287 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:09 AM
I would like to find out whose idea this was, strap him into a chair in a candy-filled, sickeningly sweet soundproofed room, and play California Gurls nonstop for three weeks and see how he feels THEN.

I mean, I'd like this stuff pack if maybe they went with a Last Friday Night theme . . . you know, disastrous makeup, partied-in clothes, tousled hair, floatable cups and lawnchairs for pools . . .

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#288 Old 26th May 2012 at 2:38 AM
EA doesn't know what the games needs.

Hell, Jennifer can't even control the camera, let along determine what should or should not be in it.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Scholar
#289 Old 26th May 2012 at 3:02 AM
My sentiment about Sweet Treats...

Couldn't resist
Mad Poster
#290 Old 26th May 2012 at 3:21 AM
I need that in my game. NOW.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#291 Old 26th May 2012 at 3:43 AM
Things I've Seen/Heard/Read About in The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Temptation

Well... it's crap.

EDIT: I must have that, cameranutz
Forum Resident
#292 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:06 AM
Oh cameranutz, it's just perfect. Please make it available for download, pretty please please please...<3
Theorist
#293 Old 26th May 2012 at 9:16 AM
@cameranutz: Ha! Nice one. Though if you make the EA logo as the target instead, it wouldn't be too inappropriate to me.
Scholar
#294 Old 26th May 2012 at 1:32 PM Last edited by cameranutz2 : 26th May 2012 at 5:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by vhanster
...if you make the EA logo as the target instead, it wouldn't be too inappropriate to me.

Excellent idea. I will work on it and let you guys know when they're up on my site. I don't think they'd let me "slander" EA/Katy Perry over here!
Top Secret Researcher
#295 Old 26th May 2012 at 3:12 PM
Soon her agents will be here to sue for using the Katy Perry brand.

(I wouldn't be surprised)

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Scholar
#296 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ive
Soon her agents will be here to sue for using the Katy Perry brand.

(I wouldn't be surprised)

They're too busy chasing down real criminals who are stealing her CDs so I'll take my chances Dartboards available for download...link in my siggy.
Forum Resident
#297 Old 26th May 2012 at 5:14 PM
It's all clean good fun, hehe We only enjoy this guilty pleasure in the privacy of our sim's house. Thank you very much for fulfilling our evil wish, Genie Cameranutz. Downloaded and Darted.
#298 Old 26th May 2012 at 6:13 PM
I can't wait to read the customers' review on Amazon.com lol

It says that SP will be released on June 5.. wait a little bit longer
Top Secret Researcher
#299 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:36 PM
Hahahaha I thought this was already out. That's how much I care.

#300 Old 27th May 2012 at 6:44 AM
Katy Perry's super pinkish candy & sweet stuff world + Nicki Minaj in there?! Oh great...

*my eyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss*

Comments on TS3 UK Facebook Fanpage:
Page 12 of 15