Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Gaius" Hair for Males (Adult/Elder)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:08 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:54 PM by HystericalParoxysm

228 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 218 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Instructor
#126 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 11:39 AM
Great work!!!! Thanx for sharing!!!

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Forum Resident
#127 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:08 PM
This is great. I might post a couple recolors on my site (I read your terms of use, link back here for the mesh, give you credit for textures). Thanks.
Test Subject
#128 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:20 PM
Sexy short hair is hard to come by these days, in my opinion. Very hot. Nice work.
Field Researcher
#129 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 8:01 PM
Absolutely stunning!!! I love it! Thank you!!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#130 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 9:36 PM
Yeah, finally new great hairstylings for men! Thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 3:09 AM
Wow!! this is awesome. This hair will make my sims sexy. Thank You
Test Subject
#132 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:11 PM
WOW!! This is the best hair I have seen. It's totally kick ass. you're now an actually god.
Test Subject
#133 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 10:06 AM
Ok... that picture made me drool all over my keyboard. Thanks for the mesh.. the hair is gorgeous ^__^
Field Researcher
#134 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 2:43 PM
I REALLY like this one! Thank you!
Test Subject
#135 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 11:04 AM
I just had to say again.. the hair is absolutely gorgeous.
Now that I have seen it in the game, I love it even more.

Tnx ever so much!!!

I'm a good girl
with bad intentions

Do you like my models? Visit Pupke's Dollhouse @ Topsims2!
Test Subject
#136 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:31 PM
Thanks, those are great!!
Test Subject
#137 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 11:19 AM
I already love the style and can't wait to turn some female head with it.
Field Researcher
#138 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 3:13 AM
This is my favorite male hair ever. It looks great in game; I haven't seen a sim it didn't look good on! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#139 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Wonderful new style for my simboys!! thank you very much!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 8:08 PM
You are really an expert at creating beautiful hair. :D

*Bows with respect for the hard work*

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Test Subject
#141 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 4:35 PM
i love it!Thx...^@^

喜欢苺ましまろ
Forum Resident
#142 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
You're not insane, you're an ARTIST! Thank you so much for sharing your masterpieces like this. But, I just have to ask, does this mean that you will no longer be making the female version of cherub? Or were you just taking a well-needed break from the tedious (but rewarding) task of making that hair? Thank you no matter what your answer - you are amazing!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#143 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:00 AM
great job!

Get Mad ,Then Get Even
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#144 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:03 AM
FreetobeJulie, not at all. The female Cherub is still planned - I was working on it before I started this (and I will probably be releasing another mesh for men before the female Cherub) but it's been giving me fits. It took me a long time before I could even open the folder with the Cherub project again, I was so sick of looking at those damn curls I could scream. It's got some weirdness happening with texturing that shouldn't be, so it's giving me issues, but I do plan on doing it. I just take a long time to do anything.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#145 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 3:27 AM
Oh, that's great to hear. I mean that you're still doing the hair - not that it's been giving you fits. I've learned to be patient in my life - so don't think that I'm rushing you. I would still be happy to see the female cherub even when the Sims 3 is out. (Not that I know anything - I'm even more clueless on this stuff than everyone else.) Take your time and enjoy yourself - it's a game, a hobby - it's supposed to be fun, lol. I haven't done any creating with the sims 2 ever, but I do plan on trying at some point. Take it slowly and please don't let anyone pressure you. I know it's easier said than done, but good luck anyway.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#146 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 4:11 AM
This is a lovely mesh!! It'd be great if it would work for teens/young adults though.
Test Subject
#147 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 8:53 PM
thank you
i very love this hair~
Test Subject
#148 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:55 PM
I love ur work sooo much!!! thx for shareing with every1!!!
Instructor
#149 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 11:03 PM
can you please add another black hair. The one in it now looks brown.

Thanks
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#150 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 11:08 PM
Once I finish a hair mesh, I'm pretty much finished with it - I'm not interested in doing any more recolours and personally, I don't like flat black in hair - most people with "black" hair really don't have flat black hair, but a really dark deep brown. You're welcome to do recolours if you want, though, in accordance with my Terms of Use.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Page 6 of 10