Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 11:38 PM
Default The Sims 3 - Minecraft Steve Challenge
Hi everyone! Here is a challenge that I just randomly thought of, but I apologise if anyone has posted a challenge like this. If you don't know much about Minecraft, I wouldn't recommend reading this, as some of it may seem like gibberish to you. You will need these expansion packs: World Adventures, Pets, Ambitions and Supernatural. To the challenge...
BACKSTORY:
Steve was admiring a new mansion he'd just made on Minecraft, when suddenly he had a strange feeling, kind of like the one he got when he travelled to the nether through the portal. Everything went black, a plumbob flashed in his face, and then he was back where he was again, but something was different. This didn't look like Minecraft anymore, although his mansion was still there. It was The Sims 3! He decided that he'd have to make do with being here until he could find a way to get back. He would do everything he'd normally do in Minecraft in The Sims 3!
STARTING OFF:
Pick any town. Now create Steve. Give him dark brown hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, with a light blue shirt a pair of blue jeans, and grey shoes. Also give him some light stubble. Create a Style will come in handy with this process. Pick traits that you think will be useful. Next, use the 'testingcheatsenabled true' cheat, and after that use 'freerealestate'. Move him into a mansion of your choice. Grab the food out of the fridge and plant all that you can in the garden.
AIMS/GOALS:
-Travel to all the different WA worlds (if you have WA) since in Minecraft you may want to explore the world
-Adopt two dogs of different genders, teach them both how to sit and get them to breed because in Minecraft you may want to tame wolves and in Minecraft they can sit automatically
-Buy a horse and reach Level 10 of the Riding skill since in Minecraft you may want to tame a horse to ride around the world
-Become a level 10 Architect since in Minecraft you may want to furnish houses
-Buy another lot and build something amazing on it, since you may want to build in Minecraft (I'd love to see any pics of builds)
-Turn a zombie back to a human, since you may want to turn a zombie villager back into a villager in Minecraft
-Adopt a cat as you may want to tame an ocelot in Minecraft
-Become good friends with 10 sims (don't have to maintain these friendships) as you may want to be social in Minecraft
-Reach level 10 of Logic, Gardening and Handiness to end the challenge (do this after everything else)
You win after completing all of these.
RULES/RESTRICTIONS:
You lose if you break any of these.
-No sleeping at day time, since in Minecraft you can only sleep at night (8:00 AM at latest)
-No dying (anyone in the household) so I would recommend turning ageing off
-No cheats after the use of the ones in the starting off section

Thanks for reading! Please leave any suggestions for more goals/aims for the challenge. I would appreciate any feedback, and I will try and answer any questions you may have!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 6:12 PM
I'm going to try this challenge right away!