Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 6:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to install default replacements?
Hello,
Sorry for the very stupid question - I'm just having trouble with this. How exactly do I install default replacement CC? Do I just install it as normal into my Downloads folder? I just can't find an article on this or find help for this anywhere. Thank you!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:01 PM
If it's default replacement clothes and hair, yes, it just goes in your Downloads folder as normal. I have mine in a subfolder called Default Replacements, just so I can find them easily.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 7:06 PM
Thank you! Don't I feel stupid
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Oct 2013 at 11:30 PM
No need to feel stupid, it's better to check first with the sims! I always ask lots of questions too.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 12:38 AM
Also be aware to check what you defaulted straight away as sometimes a default can wreck another piece of cc using the same mesh.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~