Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 7:41 PM
Can you imagine if they drop another bomb on us and announce Seasons as the next expansion instead of pets while we're still arguing about the game's lifespan?
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 10:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
It is difficult to respond to statements like that because none of us was there and thus we don't know:

1) If the "rumour" just amounts to something that grew from Grant's (?) old statement of "If Sims 4 doesn't sell there won't be a Sims 5!"

2) If there was miscommunication at some point.

3) If there was a "my uncle works at Nintendo" story involved at any point.

I think even with Sims 4 selling less well than 3 or 2 they won't just scrap one of their major cash-cow franchises. The only question is how long we'll have to wait for Sims 5.

Case in point: Before Sims 4 was released a co-worker at my former part-time job insisted to me that there wouldn't be any CC in Sims 4 because "her friend had asked someone at EA about it and was told there wouldn't be no way to make CC for Sims 4" and she continued to insist so even after I showed her the CC I already had in my CAS demo. I have no idea how that story started and what exactly happened there. I only know that we very much do have CC in Sims 4.
big reason i labeled it a rumor was because i could not find away to confirm it. It probably is not true
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 11:38 PM
NEW LEAK:
My dog works at Konami and he heard the next Game Pack is called The Sims 4: A Dog's Life, and there's another called The Sims 4: Kitty Friends (both coming the same day), I know cuz' he has inside information, iT's ReAl!1!!!!1!!
Instructor
#54 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I love the optimism, but seriously... don't get your hopes up. Every TS4 expansion looked awesome in concept, until you purchased it and played it.

I beg to differ with this. All 3 expansions had great concept but also had amazing gameplay. Maybe the Game packs weren't very good but they are great addition.
Also the stuff packs are f*cking awesome

I need a cigarette
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
I don't think they'll ever get to that point. TS4 is on crutches as it is, in terms of performance and stability. Lag keeps increasing exponentially, loading screens are longer and longer, bugs/glitches pop up EVERYWHERE. This game cannot and will not resist 3 more years of DLC and updates. The game will reach a point when it's unplayable. It's happening ever since City Living, that more and more people report lag and bugs creeping out everywhere. Just watch The Sim Supply Rags to Riches Dine Out and City Living if you don't believe. So I don't see how they'll milking a cow that's already on its deathbed.

Oh man, my lag is really bad. My world has gotten super glitchy too, but I thought it was just because I'm starting my third generation. It's a whole thing.

I desperately want university though!

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Mad Poster
#56 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 4:38 AM
Last time I liked pets in a sims game..was long ago. I personally would not mind if a sims 4 pets never comes up..with the cartoony-looking, pets would just be a bigger joke.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 3 of 3