Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 12:52 AM
Default Is the Camera Shy Skin supposed to look like this?

I do not have any lighting mods. I have tried out several different default skins before. The face looks way brighter than the body and it's bugging me. Maybe I should just use the default skins instead, but I find CC skins so pretty...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 1:40 AM
I use those skins and suppose that on the medium skintone there is a faint hint of lightness on the face compared to the body, but not enough that it's ever bugged me. Honestly, I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out. I've attached some images for you to compare.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 1:54 AM
It can take awhile to find a default skin that you like. Did you try the ones I use, linked on your other thread? Uou can even mix and match two or more sets when the files are separated.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
It can take awhile to find a default skin that you like. Did you try the ones I use, linked on your other thread? Uou can even mix and match two or more sets when the files are separated.

I did try the ones you linked.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 3:53 PM
That looks normal to me, irl people usually have faces slightly lighter than the rest of their bodies, and I can see that lightness on the face even on the vanilla maxis skins.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 6:24 PM
Agree - I think it's the way the game lights the faces

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:49 PM
Hmm, I guess I never noticed.