Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:51 AM
Default The floor disappears at high altitude
Hello everyone!
I downloaded a nice skyscrapers, but the upper floors disappear. The creator of the building told me that is normal.
I think it is some setting in the camera, but do not know much about this, Does anyone know if you can solve this disappearance of the floor?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 1:24 AM
Definitely seen this with plenty of my creations, so... not exactly a fix, per se, but using a slightly higher angle for your camera (looking down on the building more than across it) helps with my skyscrapers when I run into this problem... you'll be able to see the floors at least. My guess is that it's either a graphics card issue, or that the game just isn't really set up to handle things above about 10 floors.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Definitely seen this with plenty of my creations, so... not exactly a fix, per se, but using a slightly higher angle for your camera (looking down on the building more than across it) helps with my skyscrapers when I run into this problem... you'll be able to see the floors at least. My guess is that it's either a graphics card issue, or that the game just isn't really set up to handle things above about 10 floors.

Thank you very much for your reply!