Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 9:30 PM
Hey everyone

I recently changed some of the careers titles and description following this tutorial, but have encountered this problem in game : some text is missing, even non-relative to careers. The interactions and menus still work, but the text doesn't appear (for example streaking is still available but the interaction bubble is blank). Career modification seems to work though.

I extracted the FullBuild0 file and save it unchanged to a package file under the mod/packages directory, the effect is the same. So I don't think it has something to do with the changes I made.

When I run the game without the extracted FullBuild0 file, changed or unchanged, everything goes back to normal. I have several other mods installed without any issue.

Anyone ever encountered that ?

(PS : I run the french version of the game, with approximately half the expansion packs installed, upd 1.63.5)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oberdada
Hey everyone

I recently changed some of the careers titles and description following this tutorial, but have encountered this problem in game : some text is missing, even non-relative to careers. The interactions and menus still work, but the text doesn't appear (for example streaking is still available but the interaction bubble is blank). Career modification seems to work though.

I extracted the FullBuild0 file and save it unchanged to a package file under the mod/packages directory, the effect is the same. So I don't think it has something to do with the changes I made.

When I run the game without the extracted FullBuild0 file, changed or unchanged, everything goes back to normal. I have several other mods installed without any issue.

Anyone ever encountered that ?

(PS : I run the french version of the game, with approximately half the expansion packs installed, upd 1.63.5)

I'm getting the same problem, mate. I'm running it in English, with World Adventures, Pets, Late Life and High-End loft stuff. Have you found a solution yet? As far as I can tell it may be an issue with the package editor, seeing as most of the missing text is from features added in later updates.
Page 3 of 3