Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:18 AM
Default Nraas careers mood is not working
it says nraas.careers.progressiondenied i dont know how to enable the career mode or post on the nraas website for help, I dont know what to do, the assassination mode isnt working, it progression denied ive tried all the options but push death or nothing is showing up
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 12:37 PM
please what should i do
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 3:26 PM
Here's how to post your problem at the Nraas site. It's not entirely obvious!

1. You have to sign up to the wiki. The signup is hiding way off to the top right corner in a small black box.

2. Over on the left there is a link for "chatterbox." That's the forum, not one of those embedded chatrooms some sites have.

3. At the bottom of the chatterbox page is a link "More Messages." That leads to a page that has the option for a new post at the top of it. Don't be like me and accidentally start a search instead of a post!

As a first guess, have you got both the latest version of Master Controller and the career module in question? They work together.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 5:41 PM
The Assassination Career requires the Career's Base Mod to be installed along with the career you have. Have you installed the base module? For more instruction, requirements and tips on how to use the Assassination Module See The Careers Assassination FAQ.

To sign up at NRaas: See Becoming A Member On The Home Page.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
The Assassination Career requires the Career's Base Mod to be installed along with the career you have. Have you installed the base module? For more instruction, requirements and tips on how to use the Assassination Module See The Careers Assassination FAQ.

To sign up at NRaas: See Becoming A Member On The Home Page.

yes ive installed the base mod and everything, it wont let me kill anyone
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:47 PM
I've no idea what to do
Mad Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 8:00 PM Last edited by igazor : 17th Mar 2017 at 10:24 PM.
I agree that NRaas would be a better place to seek guidance.

But anyway, this is all covered on the FAQ page that barbarat linked to. if you are using NRaas StoryProgression, the sims who are your targets must have their Death:Push Chance option set to something >0 on SP's Sim Options level (or it can flow down to them from SP's Household, Caste, or Town Options). Otherwise they cannot be killed this way, hence the cryptic sounding message.

If you don't want to use the default restricted method to check for the Push Death Chance, then on City Hall,
NRaas > Careers > Assassination > General > Allow User-Directed Progression Kills > True (is False by default).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 9:05 PM
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers+Tutorial i followed this tutorial hopefully i havent screwed my game up I tried my best but dont think i did it right or understood
Inventor
#9 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 9:26 PM
I agree with barbarat and igazor that you should discuss this at NRaas. I'm confused and curious though, the link you posted is to help create your own career. Is that what you're doing? I was under the impression you were using the pre-existing Assassination career from NRaas along with the Careers base mod from there. If you are using the already existing career(s), you don't need to do anything on that page you linked.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 9:47 PM
The option to kill isn't even coming up anymore however I enabled killing in the town hall but nothing
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soniboy
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers+Tutorial i followed this tutorial hopefully i havent screwed my game up I tried my best but dont think i did it right or understood

That is not the page I linked to earlier. Are you creating a Career?

If you are just wanting to play the career in your game you need to read the instructions on the Careers - Assassinations Page Here. Some of your problem might be because you Sim does not have a required skill level to do what you want him/her to do. Please read the FAQ and follow the instructions and suggestions. Then document exactly what you did so someone can help you. Again, your bet course of action to take is to post this over at NRaas. There are several members over there playing with this career.