Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 2:08 PM Last edited by JezzaGates : 1st Jun 2016 at 2:47 PM. Reason: Solved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise
Default Windows 10 and Sims 3 HELP! ((SOLVED))
So my computer went and upgraded itself to Windows 10 a little bit ago and I'm just now playing Sims 3 on it today. So far I have nothing bad to say about 10 and so far my game is playing smoothly. I've only made it to CAS, so anything is really yet to be seen. Actually, the graphics are WAY better right now than with 8.1.

However (this one isn't really the issue because let's face it, I've been meaning to clean out my Sims bin for a while) none of the Sims I created are in the bin. Hell, none of the EA created Sims are there either, so that's weird.

My issue is this. I cannot adjust age spans in the options anymore. I like my Sims to have epic lifespans if I forget to buy them the anti-aging potion. Does anyone know what I can do? If there's something to download or an update I missed?

I don't know what you want from me I just wanna be left alone. I wish that you'd just go away. Go back where you came from. You love me like a hurricane then treat me like a stranger. You build me up then break me down. I don't need your kind of hurt.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 2:46 PM
Ok, I just figured out my own issue. Apparently you need to have a Sim in the bin before you can adjust aging. So... There's that if anyone needs that answer, lol.

I don't know what you want from me I just wanna be left alone. I wish that you'd just go away. Go back where you came from. You love me like a hurricane then treat me like a stranger. You build me up then break me down. I don't need your kind of hurt.