Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 1:44 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default How do I change the name of a rabbit hole?
I'm making a new world in the near future and its my first time. I've downloaded Custom worlds and the names of the Rabbit Holes change. Like the Sunset Valley hospital is Sacred Spleen and a CC version is the same hospital but with the name Fransico State Hospital or whatever. How exactly do I do that?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 2:26 AM
I'm pretty sure NRaas DebugEnabler has the option, someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.
Site Helper
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 6:16 PM
Does investing and renaming it work when you're building another world, or would you have to add it in-game from the lots bin?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:32 PM
I kind of think none of these suggestions apply to CAW. I don't know how it is done in CAW. You might get the attention of a CAW expert if you go to the Create/CAW subforum. That's what I'd try. But be patient.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2016 at 9:54 PM
I don't think it's possible to rename the actual rabbithole building in CAW, unless you use a custom rabbithole. The override name seems to be stored in the savegame, so you can have a sim buy the lot and rename the building in-game, but you cannot do this in CAW.