Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2016 at 11:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Mods working but no script mod pop ups in main menu
Usually there is a pop up in the main menu where it shows all the scripted mods. I know my mods are working because I can still use Master Controller fine in game. I would like to see the pop up so I know I will have installed future mods right.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st May 2016 at 6:49 AM
Are you using Awesome by any chance? If I remember correctly, that one suppresses the script log pop-up list.

The list has limited usefulness after a while for many of us anyway, as at most resolutions it isn't capable of displaying all of the script mods we have in play.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2016 at 5:13 PM
Oh yes I have awesome mod. I took it out to see and you are right I don' have that many so it's still useful for me haaa. Tysm!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st May 2016 at 6:30 PM
It was an outdated version. Go to the site and get the latest version.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st May 2016 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Persian
It was an outdated version. Go to the site and get the latest version.

AwesomeMod always suppressed that pop-up by design, not by accident. Is it the case that the latest versions no longer do this?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 2:29 AM Last edited by tysika : 1st Jun 2016 at 4:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
AwesomeMod always suppressed that pop-up by design, not by accident. Is it the case that the latest versions no longer do this?

No I'm sure I got the latest version from official site. It can be configured using conf package now.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:53 PM
I have used Awesome Mod since I started playing Sims 3. The only time I have ever gotten that pop up is when I had an outdated version of the mod. I don't think it was ever suppressed by AM. But who knows.

I always download from this link.

http://beta.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/base/

Sometimes I think the site is intentionally difficult to use lol.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2016 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Persian
I have used Awesome Mod since I started playing Sims 3. The only time I have ever gotten that pop up is when I had an outdated version of the mod. I don't think it was ever suppressed by AM. But who knows.

I always download from this link.

http://beta.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/base/

Sometimes I think the site is intentionally difficult to use lol.

No, we aren't talking about the same things. The one that shows up when AM is outdated is different.

This is an informational pop-up that lists all script logs installed upon the game's launch. The OP wants to see the pop-up. AM prevents it from showing.