Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 5:00 AM Last edited by hernameis : 5th Jun 2016 at 6:43 AM.
Default how can get rid of paparazzi (not the sim, but the character)? (solved)
I've changed a sim on the street in CAS, but I got to know that the sims is a papaprazzi. I added the sim into my family but she often goes somewhere (some lot). I cannot delete the interaction. I only use reset sim. It works but the sim disappears soon again.
Is there any way to get rid of the paparazzi character on my sim? Thank you!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 5:44 AM
The Paparazzi is a special kind of Role assignment, also called a Global Role. The NRaas Register mod can be used to remove the assignment from a particular sim.
On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > Register > Global Roles > Remove Paparazzi > (select sim from the list that pops up).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The Paparazzi is a special kind of Role assignment, also called a Global Role. The NRaas Register mod can be used to remove the assignment from a particular sim.
On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > Register > Global Roles > Remove Paparazzi > (select sim from the list that pops up).

Oh my!!! Thank you!! Whenever one of my family sims often goes somewhere since the sim is a paparazzi, I feel blue and search the answer how to remove the paparazzi career(?) but I only fail to get the answer. So I almost give it up. However owing to you, I finally get to remove the sim from the paparazzi ! I am so happy !! Thank you. I really really thank you!! :lovestruc