Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2016 at 6:01 PM Last edited by sirrena : 6th Jun 2016 at 10:11 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Best Nvidia Control panel settings. [Solved] Thank you!
Hi i would like to ask what is the best nvidia settings suited for my computer.
My specs are:
Video card : GeForce GT 740M
Cpu : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Cpu speed : 2.4 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.6 GHz
Ram: 6.0 GB
Free disk space : 481.9 GB
I can also provide dxdiag but i was kinda lazy to fill the form.XD
Also noted that sims 3 does recognize my graphic card (note form my device config bellow)
Name (driver): NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
Name (database): GeForce GT 740M [Found: 1, Matched: 1]
I have no technical issues just wanted to know which are the best 3D Settings for Nvidia Control Panel.Any help would be appreciated thank you much for your time!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2016 at 9:57 AM Last edited by sirrena : 6th Jun 2016 at 10:27 AM.
Thank you so much for your quick reply!Yes i was referring to Control Panel settings mostly because i doubt that my laptop capabilities are enough for overclocking my card, plus i never touched Nvidia inspector ever in my life so i wouldn't want to fry anything!But to be fair i am am willing to give it a try.I understand there is no such thing as ''best settings''' i should have phrased it better i meant more suited to my specs nothing fancy, but none or less your answer was more that i even hoped for.So once again thank you for your recommended settings and the effort you put on answering me, it was exactly what i needed. Honestly i had no idea what half of the settings did and i really appreciate that you took your time on elaborating my question.
It was quite enlightening to say the least , now the only thing left is ''Trial and error'' i guess.
I hope you have a wonderful day!