Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:28 PM
Default Age Restriction for WA?
I just wanted to know if there was an age restriction to go on adventures? I posted this question on another thread and recieved no answer (unloved ).

I'm only asking this because I don't want to leave my precious little ones with that blonde scary nanny who looks like he could be from a horror movie. ;_;.

So, is it what?

All Ages?
Child Up?
Teen Up?

Thanks

P.S - I'm sorry for my nooby deletion of my other thread.
Please don't send me to the naughty corner.
I'm currently sick. So >_>.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:11 AM
From the pamphlet in the game box:

Quote:
Note:Visibly pregnant Sims and infants/toddlers cannot travel. Furthermore, child Sims must travel with an adult. If a Sim has just become pregnant and is not showing a bump, then they may travel. While a pregnant Sim is on an adventure, they will not progress during their pregnancy.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Banned
#3 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:17 AM
...The topic is most definitely not about real children.
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:49 AM
If you are talking about real children the EP is PG-13 meaning children under that age should only play when supervised by a parent- if you are talking about Sim kids- same as with TS2 Bon Voyage- no babies, no toddlers, no obviously pregnant Sims,kids with adult supervision only and there will be certain things that kids cannot do that teens, adults and elders can for instance, I highly doubt that any Sim under the age of teen can become a Mummy just like in Bon Voyage they could not learn massages.. EA doesn't tend to change to much when it comes to their travel (rather than vacation) EP's it was also the same with Sims 1 Vacation as well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:59 AM
"I'm only asking this because I don't want to leave my precious little ones with that blonde scary nanny who looks like he could be from a horror movie. ;_;."

This sentence makes it clear the OP is talking about Sims kids (either that or she really needs a new real-life nanny).
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 3:25 AM
I'd rather leave them with the Ts3 babysitter than the Ts2 nanny or butler- at least they get changed and fed and put into cribs with the babysitter - at least in my experience.
Scholar
#7 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arelenriel
I'd rather leave them with the Ts3 babysitter than the Ts2 nanny or butler- at least they get changed and fed and put into cribs with the babysitter - at least in my experience.

I've yet to have my babysitter make lobster thermidor and burn the house down. Death to Sims 2 nannies...the most useless NPC ever!
Banned
#8 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 4:28 AM
Plus the spunky teen babysitters don't have old person bladder problems.

They were funny the first time, but...ugh. Stupid nannies.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:43 AM
It says that your sim can't travel if they're preggers but can if she isn't showing but I can't even after seconds of being pregnant