Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 6:39 PM
Default Can you bring Hero Monty back to life?
I was successful with Bella Goth bringing her back to life but not with Hero Monty. I want to resurrect her because Antonio cannot easily marry somebody because his kids would cry and I don't like it so I decided to bring back Hero to life. Okay so here's what I did. I used the Sim PE. Went to the same process as Bella Goth. Deleted the "I am Dead" token. Unchecked the "Is Ghost" box on the Other tab of Sim Description. Deleted her kids' and husband' memory of her being dead then I saved everything.

When I get back to Antonio's household, I spawned the tombstone of L and D then I clicked "Add neighbor to family" or something like that then I clicked Hero but there was an error that we commonly get, in which it has only 3 options (either cancel, reset, or delete) then I clicked reset but nothing happened. No Hero Monty. I tried for the second time around but instead of reset, I clicked 'delete' but Antionio was deleted. I tried calling the Grim Reaper but the only sim that I can resurrect is Claudio.

So I resurrected Claudio and Olivia, good for Romeo and Mercutio. And Hero's somewhere around the lot but I cannot find her. Her face shows though in my sims' relationships tab. Is there any way that I can add her to my family so they could live as happy life?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 6:47 PM
If you are using the neighbourhood that shipped with the game then i would not do this. As those hoods are so corrupted already and all the dead sims have broken data. But if are using meetmetotherivers clean hoods then that should be fine.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 6:53 PM
Uhm 'meetmetotherivers clean hoods'? What was that supposed to mean? I mean I just started using SimPE yesterday. I guess my curiosity just messed up my game.
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 7:07 PM
http://meetme2theriver.livejournal.com/63030.html You will be better off downloading and installing these hoods and using them instead of EAs ones as EAs ones are so corrupted from the start that it might not be that long before they go kaput.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 7:21 PM
Ohh..okay. I'll try that one. Thanks for the help.
Instructor
#6 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 8:00 PM
Your welcome
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 6:00 AM
According to the Wiki, Hero has no character data in the Maxis neighborhood, which explains why you couldn't resurrect her. Meetme2rivers' neighborhood should have that fixed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
According to the Wiki, Hero has no character data in the Maxis neighborhood, which explains why you couldn't resurrect her. Meetme2rivers' neighborhood should have that fixed.

Thank you so much for the help
Mad Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:22 PM
Always back up your game before using SimPE or trying any major experiment like a resurrection, and it won't matter if you make a mistake. You can always revert back to where you started.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Always back up your game before using SimPE or trying any major experiment like a resurrection, and it won't matter if you make a mistake. You can always revert back to where you started.

Thanks for the tip.