Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 11:04 AM Last edited by auroraspirit : 25th Sep 2018 at 11:23 AM.
Default WCIF This Ombre Hair
Comes with 12 other colours I believe, no artist name on the image sadly

https://i.imgur.com/xVU762O.png

Thank you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 4:06 AM Last edited by ShadowMT13 : 26th Sep 2018 at 4:18 AM.
Judging by the thumbnail picture that looks like it could of been made by Nightcrawler Sims or Leah Lillith. Both of them are from The Sims Resource. I would suggest checking their shops on that website, they both make a lot of different hairstyles mainly for female and they always look pretty good. Good luck. I was trying to look through their TSR Shops myself for you, but my computer was having a hissy fit and going slow, not loading. If it starts working again and you did not yet find the hair you wanted I will look again for you.

Update: I was correct, it is made by Leah Lillith. I assumed as much judging by the model sim in the thumbnail and the hair texture. Here you go I think this is the one you were looking for, correct me if I am wrong.

Leah Lillith's Stargirl Hair

Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 10:29 AM
YAH! You are super awesome, thank you so much for this >.<

Quote: Originally posted by ShadowMT13
Judging by the thumbnail picture that looks like it could of been made by Nightcrawler Sims or Leah Lillith. Both of them are from The Sims Resource. I would suggest checking their shops on that website, they both make a lot of different hairstyles mainly for female and they always look pretty good. Good luck. I was trying to look through their TSR Shops myself for you, but my computer was having a hissy fit and going slow, not loading. If it starts working again and you did not yet find the hair you wanted I will look again for you.

Update: I was correct, it is made by Leah Lillith. I assumed as much judging by the model sim in the thumbnail and the hair texture. Here you go I think this is the one you were looking for, correct me if I am wrong.

Leah Lillith's Stargirl Hair

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by auroraspirit
YAH! You are super awesome, thank you so much for this >.<

No Problem! Glad to help. Happy Simming!