Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 4:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default This doesn't look too normal... Image of Sim doing T-Pose *NOT A HELP REQUEST*
Just finished playing on one of my three households and when I went to go to the 1st house in the cycle the child sim was doing a T-Pose in the menu. Maybe because I have too many Sims in that house? I've got 11 people in total, 5 cats, 6 sims. Anyway, I decided to share this with you all.

And before you start pronouncing the Family's name Kre-ruy it is pronounced Chree-roo (According to MS-Word)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 4:54 AM
Airplaning, traditionally, usually means there's something a little screwy with a character file. At the least, in my experience it has.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 6:07 AM
Can you please post help questions either on the help board or use the random question thread in Sims 2 chat. Moving to help.

I would run hood checker.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Can you please post help questions either on the help board or use the random question thread in Sims 2 chat. Moving to help.

I would run hood checker.

I did say this wasn't a help request, I just wanted to share the image.
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:22 AM
i've noticed them do that when the household is quite crowded as the menu picture only shows a certain number of sims.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 3:45 AM
I've seen it even when the family was NOT big

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..