Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Le Petite Shark Pool Center | TS3 to TS4 Lot Recreation

by The_Only_Zac Posted 25th Nov 2015 at 2:23 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2016 at 11:05 PM by The_Only_Zac

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:07 AM
This looks great! And in the new Sims 4 patch coming out soon (maybe next week), they'll patch in actual community pool lots, so it's a good time to use this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 1:39 PM
looks awesome, thanks. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 6:36 PM
great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 1:45 PM
Thank you for bringing back the memory of The Sims 3 to The Sims 4, I miss this pool !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 6:29 AM
This looks like a lot from the gallery from another user that has been on the gallery for over a year now?? Same floor tiles railing ect used.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaysim88
This looks like a lot from the gallery from another user that has been on the gallery for over a year now?? Same floor tiles railing ect used.

You mean this one? I made that lot a while back and uploaded it to the gallery, but it's not a perfect recreation. When I started to think about uploading it to MTS I took time time to tweak the the lot and make it much more true to original lot in the Sims 3.

P.S. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, I'm glad you all like the lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 10:34 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 12:01 AM
A quick update on this subject, from today/yesterday, depending on where you live, you dont need any mod to get this place lively. All you need to do, is make it into a pool area.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 9:47 PM
(I know this has nothing to do with the mod overall but...) Petite is feminine, and Le is masculine. If you want the overall title to be masculine you say "Le petit". Or if you want it to be feminine it'd be "La petite." or else it won't really make sense. (Though I suggest the title to be feminine because Pool in french is feminine not masculine.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 5:59 PM
good job bro
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 6:59 AM
What program do you use to mod? I have TS2 Body Shop & Homecrafter Plus for TS2. But idk what to use for TS3 and TS4.

TYVM in Advance.
FB/DianaraSherryPhoto1982

Oh! P.S.
Do you know how to create mods by converting Sims 3 items into Sims 4 items?
I really LOVE the washer/ Dryer from Sims 3 and I wish they were in Sims 4!

P.S.#2:
Would yo by any chance know how to convert the Sims 2 swimming pool slide, into a slide for Sims 4 pools???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:25 PM
Great job. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2020 at 4:40 PM
This is just what I need! Thanks!