Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 11:01 PM
Default Playtime's the Thing
Okay, I am here to review toys and video games I have came across in my online quests. I am a bit shy about Amazon, though.

To start, I received the Made to Move Barbies through the mail. I received no compensation for the dolls, since I bought them out of pocket.

The dolls are being advertised as the most posable Barbies to date. After careful examination, the articulation points were enough to think back to my Japanese doll parts. The dolls wear black yoga pants and a colored top that is an identifier on Amazon. The diversity of the line up included all the shades of brown they could show so far, but I hope to see more.

Overall, this is a dream come true for a young woman who spent years playing with stiff dolls. I hope they produce more of these wonderful dolls.

This doll gets a 100% grade. Give Mattel a cookie!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)