Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:21 PM
After installing Rick's upated debugenabler 1.3.13 and his new Resource.cfg files, all the previous mods and cc I had installed worked fine. I have Windows 7 and have had no problems with saves (so far). I've tried some editing in CAS as well. Although the thumbnails loaded abit more slowly than prior to the 1.3 patch, it wasn't enough to really complain about. So far, I've had no problems with the camera. It may still be too early to tell if this patch is fairly bug-free, but so far, no complaints!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 11:17 PM
I really like the improvements and have no problems with the new patch except for one thing I've noticed - after getting hurt "majorly" my heroes now first get worse before they get better (instead of being hurt "moderately" after a few hours they now go to "grievously" and sport that whole raggedy underwear look, when they use health salve it happens immediately).
Field Researcher
#28 Old 1st May 2011 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cora99
... one thing I've noticed - after getting hurt "majorly" my heroes ... sport that whole raggedy underwear look,....

I noticed that too when my Knight got the snot kicked out of him by the Great Bear! Thought I was viewing "The Curse of the Mummy!"
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:09 PM
I did experience the whole ragged look prior to the patch too.. They do look grievously wounded indeed :P
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:30 PM
It annoys me that they changed everything for the better except for the eye color bug, I have this issue where I can't change the eye color of my hero whenever I go to make one, it's really really annoying, and other people have had this same issue as well and no one has figured out a way to solve it
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:52 AM
Default No more crashing?
These updates sound really cool, after obtaining TSM and finding out that it crashes so much without warning, amongst other glitches I stopped keeping track of it's patches and updates and went back to the good old TS3.

But now I might start playing again, does it still give random blue screens of death? And also must we still make a new kingdom every time we complete an ambition..? And lastly is this the latest patch?
Field Researcher
#32 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hemori
These updates sound really cool, after obtaining TSM and finding out that it crashes so much without warning, amongst other glitches I stopped keeping track of it's patches and updates and went back to the good old TS3.

But now I might start playing again, does it still give random blue screens of death? And also must we still make a new kingdom every time we complete an ambition..? And lastly is this the latest patch?

I never really got the blue screens of death, there are instructions in a stickied post above on how to reuse an old kingdom for a new ambition. And I believe this is the latest patch.

Since the patch I definitely find myself enjoying this game more then Sims 3.. except for the less player content which EA didn't support too great.

But it is a different kind of game so people's milage will vary.
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 5:35 PM
Default Patch
Where can I download this patch? My game is only trying to install version 1.0
Please help!
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 5:43 PM
Please! It is telling me to deinstall the patch that is on it, but how can I do that without killing my game??

Sry for double-posting... It didn't let me edit first...
Page 2 of 2