Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2011 at 8:48 PM
Default No Ambition Medals
I'm not sure what the problem is, but I have met the building requirements in my current kingdom to warrant a bronze ambition medal (place 5 buildings). I'm in New Beginnings and, when on the menu page, the ambition medal on the right of the game bar is grayed out. When I cursor over it, I get the message, "No Ambition medal yet earned on this save." Yet, when in Kingdom mode, the Bronze ambition medal requirement is checked off as completed (7 buildings placed). This is a secondary kingdom I created using the offspring of my original Monarch. I'm also experienceing the same problem if I load my original Kingdom which has all buildings placed. I did previously load the mod that unlocked all the Ambitions, but then decided to try unlocking them using the normal game progression, and thus removed the file from my Mods/Packages folder.

Could the fact that I had unlocked all the Ambitions using the mod have affected the game progression? I have a feeling that the game now "thinks" the ambitions are unlocked so the ambition medals don't seem to matter. Should I uninstall and then reinstall TSM or is there (hopefully) another way to get back on track?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 12:18 AM
your not alone! i don't have any mods on my game atm am still gtting used to playing it i managed to unlock the first ambition in New Beginnings but thats it. I have achieved Gold on one and at least bronze on the other but none of the other ambitions have opened up.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 2:00 PM
you will have to finnish the ambition before you get the medal, spending all the quest points and then when it hits 0 you will have finnished and the medal(s) will be awarded.

腐女子 です~
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 6:00 PM
I'm having the same issue but I'm on the Imperial Domination ambition and have annexed all countries, but It won't give me a medal or unlock new ambitions. To top it off, it says I have infinate quest points. Ideas?
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 1:46 AM
use the cheat setqp to give yourself a few quest points, and complete a quest, see if that fixes it.