Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2014 at 10:48 PM
Default Ugly Townies
I noticed there has been threads for which townie has the best looks or genetics. But there hasn't been one about which townies are the ugliest. What is the ugliest townie/worst genetics you have ever seen?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th May 2014 at 11:18 PM
Paparazzi are probably the only sims not in my household that ever step onto my lot, (and are deleted shortly afterwards), but they are, by far the ugliest IMO.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2014 at 11:47 PM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 20th May 2014 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Add a link to his wikia page.
Tay Bayless the hillbilly kid in Twinbrook ends up being fucking hideous as an adult.
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Tay_Bayless

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:05 AM
Same with Juan Darer is pretty damn ugly as well.
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Juan_Darer

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:12 AM
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:18 AM
Anyone from Twinbrook. Jesus Christ that's got to be the ugliest town in SimNation.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Anyone from Twinbrook. Jesus Christ that's got to be the ugliest town in SimNation.

Some of them aren't so bad like the Knacks, Goode and Bad, Racket, and Bull household to name a few. The sims in Starlight Shores are pretty hideous too.

Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th May 2014 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TARLACHRed
...did you just say that Amy Bull isn't hideous?

Well, if you get rid of the clown clothes, terrible make-up, and awful hairstyle. She's quite lovely.

Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:18 AM
Chase Bayless (Tay's older sister) is hideous if there isn't a CAS session to improve her looks. The Greenwood family is in the minority in that they don't look too bad, but there are some really hideous pre-mades in Twinbrook that show that EA took the ear sliders too far.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th May 2014 at 5:47 AM
Amy Bull is actually quite pretty under all that EA fashion.

Also these two girls had horrible EA makeups. Shudders. Before make-over they looked hideous.

Chase isn't so bad. I'd rather say she's one of those people not blessed with good jeans, average looking. She just turned into an elder in my hood last weekend.

Now who I think is ugly is the Cinderella step sisters from Hidden Spring. I had one of them have children with the offspirng of Land Gwyd from Twinbrooks. Now that boy was fun to play but his looks. They were the type only a mother could love. Anyhow, combine him with one of the stepsister and you are in for a uglacy.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 20th May 2014 at 7:16 AM
You guys are so mean. We in the real world don't look so much better either

Btw, on the funny note, I know someone who looks like Chase in real life. I shall not mention this conversation to her.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#12 Old 20th May 2014 at 9:37 AM
The only thing hideous about Twinbrook citizens is that half of them have no ears (ear size sliders all to the left) or look as if they had lost their teeth, too (mouth depth and mouth corner depth too far to the right). But other than that I love them all! Whenever I play a family in Twinbrook I make an extra effort to help the Bayless multiply...
I find the Sims in Bridgeport more hideous, to be honest, due to their unnatural slider settings (eyes too big, profiles too pointed, boobs too large, etc.)
But having said that, Starlight Shores is probably worse than Twinbrook when it comes to extravagant facial structures. It really weirded me out when Stadust Woods turned up on a lot for the first time and Girbits Worthington also seems to have drawn a special price at the genetics lottery. But while Mrs Woods is also annoying poor Girbits is really lovable. My Sims are neighbours of the Worthingtons and I think that I will send them on an extra mission to make Girbits as happy as possible.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 20th May 2014 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babele44
But while Mrs Woods is also annoying poor Girbits is really lovable. My Sims are neighbours of the Worthingtons and I think that I will send them on an extra mission to make Girbits as happy as possible.

I like Girbits' looks - sort of Adam Driver-ish.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2014 at 4:46 PM
I love to play in Bridgeport, but yes, most of the townies are pretty ugly. Morrigan Hemlock looks like a bobble-head with botched plastic surgery... The vampires are all pretty gaunt & unattractive (probably why I love them). The bartenders/bouncers with their HUGE boobs & tiny bodies. It's almost like watching reality tv.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 20th May 2014 at 5:00 PM
Starlight Shores, they are seriously ugly. Like I get the twinbrook sims being ugly, because they're supposed to be like red neck, backwood sort of people. But what was the deal with Starlight Shores? That's supposed to like Hollywood right?
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th May 2014 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Starlight Shores, they are seriously ugly. Like I get the twinbrook sims being ugly, because they're supposed to be like red neck, backwood sort of people. But what was the deal with Starlight Shores? That's supposed to like Hollywood right?

It's so ironic it's funny, even Twinbrook is better looking than Starlight Shores in both the Sims that live there and the town itself. And yes Starlight Shores is supposed to look like Hollywood.

Theorist
#17 Old 20th May 2014 at 6:29 PM
I don't play any canned EA sims townie or otherwise so I don't know who's the ugliest. However, my stylist sim just loves wandering around town and giving EVERY single sim a make over (with a little help from me of course)

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th May 2014 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
I don't play any canned EA sims townie or otherwise so I don't know who's the ugliest. However, my stylist sim just loves wandering around town and giving EVERY single sim a make over (with a little help from me of course)

The only reason why I don't do that is because when they age up and change their clothes, hair, ect. It seems I just wasted my time.

Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2014 at 5:02 AM
Oh! Here! I found this gem in Midnight Hollow.

Enjoy that.
Instructor
#20 Old 21st May 2014 at 5:26 AM
Oh man, she looks like a frog.
No wait, she reminds me of that frog from Thumbalina (Except ugly)
Instructor
#21 Old 21st May 2014 at 11:02 AM
But but but - Girbits looks so cute! So much so that I had to go straight in game and give him a makeover.
... I may have gone a bit too far.

I find that the only Townies I find displeasing to the eye... are the ones that the game randomly decides to generate. They're all essentially "Face 1", with baby-poo coloured hair and poor fashion sense.
But heck, what do I know about fashion? Perhaps where-ever Maxis is situated, Mid-century dresses and swimming flippers are most fashionable.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#22 Old 21st May 2014 at 12:07 PM
Yeah, I see, your makeover hardly changed anything, just a pair of glasses, a new hairstyle and a bit of make-up.
Instructor
#23 Old 21st May 2014 at 12:14 PM Last edited by MrsNervousSubject : 21st May 2014 at 12:45 PM.
XDD!
It's MAGIC makeup. Most of my Sims get it.
It's sort of like Cinderella's Fairy Godmother... but for their face.

Now I want to go in game and give the original Girbit the same makeover + same pose - minus the "magic" make-up, of course.

Edit: Well, here he is in my defaults. *sighs* His dorkiness is adorable. :lovestruc

Vo Girbits!

One Minute Ninja'd
#24 Old 21st May 2014 at 1:24 PM
This thread helped remind me of why I'm so glad I kill off the population in every town and repopulate from my custom sim bin. I've been doing it for so long that I forgot the gems walking around that EA blessed us with.
Instructor
#25 Old 21st May 2014 at 1:53 PM
See, I would do that - and save myself from the pain of making over all the Sims I come into contact with in the process - but I honestly hate populating towns.
I have no idea what it is about it that I hate. Maybe it's the fact that I like all my households to be different - so I never reuse the same custom sims.
Apparently I just like making things difficult on myself.
Page 1 of 6