Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 8:08 AM
Default a love-letter to the grim reaper!?
once i clicked on the' send a love-letter' option and guess whose picture showed up? the grim reaper! i was like O.O wtf is that?! I did not click on that option, because my sim was married.
has anyone else ever have that option before? did you click on that option? did you fuck up your game?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:28 PM
I've seen it but never clicked it.

Insanity is like a rose, it'll grow it's thorns hidden away in beauty.
Do not go there, that is where Death and Despair lie in a pair.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:09 PM
I have tried once. Got a mail back from Reaper saying. "Sorry Barbie, this isn't going to work. Its not you-- its me. And how I feel about you." Guess they weren't as close as she thought.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:35 PM
when i wrote grimy a letter all i got back was an e-mail saying: "youre much too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned"...

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
That sounds like it would end badly; Wouldn't you have to die to be with Grim?
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:18 PM
@butterfly_lady its been a while since you asked if WE know what happen if grim gets a love letter. i would like to know: did you find the time to try it?

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:47 PM
Meet Joe Black?

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.