Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#14751 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 3:11 PM Last edited by melynx : 25th Sep 2016 at 9:03 PM.
@NutsAndDolts I'm willing to take the risk. 8D Though it'll have to wait until generation 7, because there might be a big move in the future and I don't want to plop the wonder twins into a town I'll abandon eventually!

@gemly Have fun on your honeymoon!

Aaaand here's another update! Gen 5 Ch 18: Hot and Foxy
It's been a while since I last had a weekend to spare, so I've got to make the most of it. Maybe I'll even manage another one...

EDIT: Yay! As promised - here we go again: Gen 5 Ch 19: Maybe It's Better This Way
And that concludes this generation! I've been planning these chapters for so long - now back to playing :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#14752 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 12:30 PM
Decided to join this Mine is a round robin with my friends so we'll be switching every generation. Blog here!
Instructor
#14753 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 5:30 PM
I'm going to catch up on reading all of these wonderful updates tonight. I unfortunately have some bad news: I broke my save file for the Bees. I recently uninstalled the game and reinstalled through Steam so I could get rid of Origin for good. Some of my save files worked after reinstallation and some didn't. The most recent save file for the Bees would just load endlessly (I left for an hour at one point then came back to find it still loading). I was able to get the backup file to work, but it's a few sim days behind where I was in term of screenshots and story. So I'm going to have to replay a lot, which frankly sounds boring right now. I'll get around to it eventually, because I added a new character and I love her:

Field Researcher
#14754 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 8:44 PM
So, I really wanted to have a chapter out before today (guess what today is? hint: it involves me getting presents and having my first ever driving lesson woot woot), which is why I've not been the best at keeping up on other's stories. I'm getting a bit more bogged down with school work, because even though I now have free periods where I can just study, I do not use them very efficiently
Anyway, I am still alive(ish, you should see the work they've got me doing >.<) , I will catch up on stories soon and hopefully there will be a chapter out soon

eternal trash x

currently suffering through a degree, but at least i'm a woman in stem i guess

live laugh love besties x
Scholar
Original Poster
#14755 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 11:53 PM
Happy birthday Carrie! ... It was birthday, right?
Inventor
#14756 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 1:14 AM
Happy Birthday Carrie!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Instructor
#14757 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 4:37 AM
Happy birthday, Carrie! <3

Lab Assistant
#14758 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 2:02 PM
Happy birthday, Carrie!

And whoa, Owly, good thing you had a backup O_O Looking forward to seeing that new character in action :D
#14759 Old 28th Sep 2016 at 7:27 PM
Happy happy belated birthday, Olivia!

Hope you had a great day. Have fun and be safe driving!

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find-
Secrets of the Sixkillers
A Random Legacy
Field Researcher
#14760 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 9:47 PM Last edited by FutureCarrie? : 1st Oct 2016 at 5:42 PM. Reason: wordpress is trippin', saying I posted it over 2 weeks ago when I didn't
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! <3 (yes it was birthday :P) and lmao Sunny, that's basically me, correct height and everything apart from my car's all pink (jk I have to learn in a little red mini but it's the kind of car I actually really want so yeah).

I finally have the update!:
Chapter 3.36 Sharing Secrets in which secrets are shared. Oooooh

eternal trash x

Scholar
#14761 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 8:55 AM
I have another update, Only 1 more and Gen 3 starts.
Here is2.6
Top Secret Researcher
#14762 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 2:52 PM
Space Pony
#14763 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 2:42 AM
1.7 - The Terrible Teens Begin

I absolutely refuse to abandon this legacy, no matter what goes on.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
#14764 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 5:50 PM
And with this chapter, I'm finally caught up to where I'm at in game. Wahoo!

Chapter 3.19- My Empress
In which Mariah strikes a deal with her devil and the girls are still suspicious of Ceeven's friends.

@FutureCarrie? Just try to keep all four wheels on the ground, ok? lol. We've got to know how that cliffy turns out!

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find-
Secrets of the Sixkillers
A Random Legacy
Lab Assistant
#14765 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 6:44 PM
Hello, hello, I have an update too!

Gen 6 Ch 1: A Bubble Popped

The first chapter of the new generation! Woo! :D
Test Subject
#14766 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 9:50 PM
I started a Random Legacy in Monte Vista. The Moretti family is working hard to make some money and raise 4 kids. i do not have a blog but I have thought about doing a youtube series or twitch tv. My Origin name is justwright62000 and my real name is Sandy. I love reading all the blogs.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14767 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 12:08 AM
Welcome, Sandy! I love Monte Vista. My current legacy is there too.
Instructor
#14768 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 1:48 AM
Welcome, Sandy! Let us know if you start a Youtube series or something. :D

Lab Assistant
#14769 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 2:48 PM
Congrats on starting your legacy, Sandy! Random legacies are so much fun to play I'd be very curious to see the story what your sims get up to!

... I managed to finish up two more chapters. Cliffhangers, ahoy! O_O

Gen 6 Ch 2: Be Careful

Gen 6 Ch 3: What You Wish For
Test Subject
#14770 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melynx
Congrats on starting your legacy, Sandy! Random legacies are so much fun to play I'd be very curious to see the story what your sims get up to!

Unfortunately, I am no writer. I am amazed by the stories you folks create! I'm afraid if I started a story blog it would be like "Cooper woke up. Cooper ate breakfast. Cooper went to work." You do NOT want to read a story I write!
Inventor
#14771 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 9:22 PM
Well, after the better part of a year spent just reading legacies, I finally went and played some of my own. And my game did NOT like it one bit! Mia went to jail two days in a row. Arthur seemed to be breaking everything. And Maya and Llanye were...well, being toddler Sims. Why I ever decided to have two toddlers in the RLC house at the same time, I'll never know.

Anyway, assuming the game cooperates, Last of Her Kind will hopefully go off hiatus soon!

Test Subject
#14772 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:42 PM
I am using NRaas mods to keep my game running smoothly and to keep it interesting. I'm curious what settings some of you use for Story Progression mod. Do you leave it default or tweak it? I have immigration turned off and I have removed most occult.
Field Researcher
#14773 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 2:08 PM
The only things I really tweak in Story progression is my immigration and caste settings; I turn immigration and emmigration on, give a 10-30% chance for occult, but put a really high gauge for immigration (20-30) so that if the town starts dying some new sims will come in but there won't be overpopulation. In my caste settings I change it so vampires WILL age and die and also change the near elder pregnancy setting so instead of 10 days before elder stage my sim can't get pregnant, it's 4. Everything else I leave alone.
Inventor
#14774 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 2:55 PM Last edited by PSDuckie : 4th Oct 2016 at 2:56 PM. Reason: Forgot that Arthur is a normal human
Quote: Originally posted by justwright62
I am using NRaas mods to keep my game running smoothly and to keep it interesting. I'm curious what settings some of you use for Story Progression mod. Do you leave it default or tweak it? I have immigration turned off and I have removed most occult.

I pretty much leave StoryProgression at the defaults. I'm perfectly fine with supernatural Sims (heck, everyone in the RLC house, except Arthur, is some kind of supernatural!) so I don't need to change that.

Field Researcher
#14775 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 4:15 PM
I leave my Story Progression alone because I feel like I'll end up accidentally breaking it if I mess with it

eternal trash x

Page 591 of 676