Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:54 AM
Default A walking bridge(Residential)
I've tried a number of ways to do this...and nothing. Can't find a way to change my lot to commercial(that works for me), nothing in buy/debug, no cheat, no mod. I just want a small bridge to cross a pond on my lot...I know I've seen them in parks in one of the towns(Bridgeport I think).

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:58 PM
I know no one has replied to this in over a month and you have probably seen this yourself but thought I'd post the link for the mts wiki.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...torials#Bridges

There is also plenty of videos on youtube (as there is with most things ) as well.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 10:45 PM
Yeah, I did end up going that route, although it was the thing I was trying to avoid in the first place.

Pics

I had just hoped that someone had fixed a Late Night one to work on residential lots, or meshed one. I know it can be done, but I've grown weary of having to mod my way out of all the boxes in The Sims. But thanks for trying to help...

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό