Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:37 PM
Default Résumé mod
I'm looking for a mod that makes it harder for sims to get jobs.

Possibly, instead of just going to the rabbit hole and getting the job automatically, the sim will write up a résumé and bring it with them. The chance of them getting the job wil be higher or lower depending on things like these:

traits
skill levels
friends in that career
schooling
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:50 PM
i hope that this is no "hidden request" thing cause thats definetly not allowed
searching if someone knows about such a mod that already exists of course is => also you need to be patient if that mod is supposed to meet all the criteria you listed. good possible that mood doesnt exist!

also the Creator who takes Request Thread had an update recently. if creators offer to make tuning mods you will find them there. you can PM them then ans ask politely if they can do such a mod for you. but as i said... the thread had an update and is still a bit ... erm...tidy.

in the meanwhile there are "harder mods" for various stuff. they had been discussed in a WCIF thread already. maybe there is a mood you can use that similarly increasing the difficulty see here

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 11:33 AM
It's not a request that someone make it.

I was just trying to be a bit more specific in what kind of mod I'm looking for.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AsaButler
I was just trying to be a bit more specific in what kind of mod I'm looking for.

ah okay - there is nothing wrong with that! Dont mind me

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>