Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#12451 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 2:49 AM
The Grim Reaper really likes television!

I killed off a college student today who was the last playable in the dorm. Well, after he died the Grim Reaper went out and started watching tv . . . and just sat there and sat there and sat there. (In the photo you can see him chatting up gownie Michelle Long. ) After twelve hours or so I got tired of waiting for him to get tired of the cheap television and quit without saving.

The next time I tried to kill the student, I deleted the stupid television first, and that time the Grim Reaper just did his business and left, lol.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#12452 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 11:20 PM
I know that when the sims I am playing go to a community lot and for some reason you have to quit before they go back home, when you enter their lot the next time playing they are home and you lost all that game play. So I've always made sure my business owners always made it back home before turning my game off.

Last night my new family just bought their new business and they had some customers come in, when my girlfriend got an emergency phone call from the shop she manages. She handed me Rusty Jr. and left, so I got all caught up in playing with him and left my game on pause. Needless to say it was late by the time I got back to my game. I was too tired to play and just turned it off figuring I would have to start all over again at the new business.

This afternoon I loaded my game and noticed when loading my new family, there was the taxi in the loading picture instead of the family photo. To my amazement when the lot loaded, my new sims family were still at their business. All this time I have made sure my business owners made it back home for nothing.

This is what I love about TS2, you learn something new all the time about the game.
Lab Assistant
#12453 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 11:28 PM
I just learned that three people can play Kicky bag. Juliet's grandfather asked to play with her and Romeo. Tybalt stood and booed them. Pretty funny! That was my first experience with Capps and Montys.
Mad Poster
#12454 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 11:50 PM
Rusty, you can save on a community lot owned by your household, but no other community lots
Top Secret Researcher
#12455 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 1:23 AM
Yeah, I just found that out
Theorist
#12456 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 5:30 AM
As I was playing a sim with plans on abduction, I had him read the book about raising kids, not sure of correct title. After his son was born, I noticed the Check baby option and after a few tries I realized the baby gives a hint in their thought bubble of what they may need. With all the large families I've had, I never noticed this option. I always thought the new books to study were also to help correct a few problems in the game. I love the new option too because it does help with relationship between child and parent.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#12457 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM
That a lot of the custom make up I've downloaded is not marked for outwear. I wonder if it's because it was made pre-seasons, or based on a pre-season thing? No idea if that means it won't show up when they are wearing outwear, but it ought to be that way. Glad I noticed so I can fix it.
Lab Assistant
#12458 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 3:32 PM
My female Sims give out this high pitch singing voice when they woohoo.

I ALMOST fall off my chair cause off the laughter I did when I heard it for the FIRST time!!!

xD
Theorist
#12459 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:53 PM
I have a new female adult I created in CAS and she has a bit different voice than normal. Sort of between teen and adult, it's cute.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#12460 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:26 PM
#12461 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:03 AM
Vermin can appear on a community lot, even when you didn't do anything that could've caused it.
Instructor
#12462 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:19 AM
Nearby sims can react to a Werewolf sim when they do their 8 PM transformation. So far, I saw one sim gasp, and another actually cheer for the transformation. Granted, the one that cheered was a Vampire, which would explain it all.
Mad Poster
#12463 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Vermin can appear on a community lot, even when you didn't do anything that could've caused it.

The High Evil Witch has a spell that summons them.
Mad Poster
#12464 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:59 PM
Sims with a Silver fishing badge can use "stink ball" bait when fishing. My Sim child has been fishing so much she has a silver badge in fishing and I just saw the "stink ball" bait option for her to use when choosing which bait she should use.
Instructor
#12465 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:45 PM
Children can use the University bubble blower. I found that incredibly shocking!
Lab Assistant
#12466 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eveysmom
The Grim Reaper really likes television!

I killed off a college student today who was the last playable in the dorm. Well, after he died the Grim Reaper went out and started watching tv . . . and just sat there and sat there and sat there. (In the photo you can see him chatting up gownie Michelle Long. ) After twelve hours or so I got tired of waiting for him to get tired of the cheap television and quit without saving.

The next time I tried to kill the student, I deleted the stupid television first, and that time the Grim Reaper just did his business and left, lol.

I saw the Grim use a toilet after he took my (mean) sim to the hell. This happened about 8-9 years ago (i have a base game only) and i never see him using a toilet again.
Scholar
#12467 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:59 PM
These were some things that I discovered in the last month. Two sims can juggle cups or bottles together, and ghost sims can play with their ghost pets.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Alchemist
#12468 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:59 PM
I would never quit my game without saving if grim reaper decides to enjoy my house, it's an honor that he wants to stay.
Lab Assistant
#12469 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:31 PM
THEY CAN FLY????

Never made it far with getting LTA of Captain Hero. And when I saw Don flying off my mouth drop open!!!
Instructor
#12470 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 8:36 AM
Cool Shades will also boost the effect of pet interactions, which is handy if you want to adopt a stray. Makes it trivial, actually.
Field Researcher
#12471 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 9:03 AM
I never knew that pets could look out of these big windows and rest their paws there. The action is autonomous and called something like "rest/relax" (freely translated).

I think Julius looks quite content there
Instructor
#12472 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nkotbsbfan78
THEY CAN FLY????

Never made it far with getting LTA of Captain Hero. And when I saw Don flying off my mouth drop open!!!

You stole what I was going to share here! Not to mention, our Captain Heros look somewhat similar...
Mad Poster
#12473 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:24 PM
If you have aging off when you use a birthday cake, the birthday sim youthens.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#12474 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
You stole what I was going to share here! Not to mention, our Captain Heros look somewhat similar...

So can KEEP my mouth OPEN when he fly off!!!
Field Researcher
#12475 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
If you have aging off when you use a birthday cake, the birthday sim youthens.

Phew! Crisis averted then :-) Drama Acres lives to see another day! Did you get Gozii safely grown up?

♫Cuz I don't have a home in this life, I have to roam. Got nowhere to lay my head, so I'll follow you instead, and set my gaze on the place I'm going to. Til then I'm homeless, but I'll roam with you...♫

My Simblr: http://natteryaktoad.tumblr.com
Locked thread | Locked by: Reason: Lots of replies! Go post in v2!
Page 499 of 619