Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 11:36 AM
Default What is the Song that you just can't get out of your head!!
Hello Simmers I have a question for you, what is the song that u just cannot get out of your head....

To start out.... the song that I just cannot get out of my head is the "Luigi's Mansion Theme" from Super Smash Brows Brawl, that song just scares me to death!!!... Just even thinking about it makes me tear up(for some reason I don't know why) I'd say it's one of the scariest songs i've ever heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiiTOH2C7qk - Link to song.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 1:32 PM
Fore some reason, I keep hearing the song "I <3 U So" from Cassius. It's everywhere.
For example, I just happen to turn on the radio and poof, there it is.
Or, when I just switch on the tv, it's the movie clip of that song that I see.
Meh. I just like it so much that I'm brainwashed with it.

"Broken people get recycled."
- Katie Melua -
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:19 PM
I'm like a walking jukebox every now and then. I catch songs easily and remember lyrics all too well. Mostly I find myself humming to some finnish songs for young children. I also pick up songs from the radio - they are naturally the most annoying and meaningless songs from top-whatever. Something simple and catchy but the lyrics are totally lame. Basic ingredients of a hit song.

Black Eyed Peas - The Time is currently playing in my head. I'd love to replace it asap.
Banned
#4 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 9:11 AM
Broken Wings - Mr Mister. It's not my favorite (although it's one of) but I can't get it out of my head.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:08 AM
"Have You Seen My Sister Evelyn?" by Evelyn Evelyn.
It's one of these 1920's style songs that I probably shouldn't find so endearing but dear god, it's lovely. I've listened to it a ridiculous amount in the last week.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:14 AM
I keep singing all my thoughts to the tune of the Cops theme song!

e.g. Fat dog fat dog, whatcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do if I don't give you some food.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 10:22 PM
"She's been a crazy dita, Disco Fever, and you wonder, Who's That Chick? Who's That Chick?" AHH I cannot get that song out of my head! Would somebody like to shoot David Guetta and Rihanna for me?

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Theorist
#8 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 10:43 PM
I gotta go go go in my hover-round, indoors outdoors and over town <3

Hi I'm Paul!
Alchemist
#9 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 6:21 PM
Lady Gaga's "Born This Way".

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 3:37 PM
Default What is the Song that you just can't get out of your head!!
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
Lady Gaga's "Born This Way".

How did I know you were going to say that, lol! BTW...me too!!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 4:15 AM
Went to see The Feeling last night (or tonight, I haven't quite gone to bed yet...) and the first song they played was their new single (out next month) - Set My World On Fire...have had it stuck in my head since! Too darn catchy!

Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 4:38 AM
Seasons In The Sun by Westlife. Check it out on Youtube. They do an amazing remake of this song.
Inventor
#13 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 6:04 AM
Britney Spears Hold It Against Me
Lady Gaga Born This way
Wiz Kalifa Black And Yellow
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 10:56 PM
Bed Intruder Song by whats-his-face, i don't remember

Born This Way by Lady Gaga

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 11:00 PM
Planetary (GO!) by My Chemical Romance, and yet my mind keeps telling me it's Party Poison, but I KNOW it's Planetary. Weird.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 2:01 AM
Currently, for like the last two weeks has been an old song by Peter Cetera, from the late eighties or early nineties, "Next Time I fall". Don't know why it's in my head; I think it's on my ipod, but I could swear I haven't heard it in a really long time. And I'm not falling in love, so I just don't know. I kind of wish it would leave, but since it replaced the rap from FreeCreditScore.com, I guess I prefer the ballad.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 10:06 AM
Running in the 90s :D
Alchemist
#18 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrivialSim
Planetary (GO!) by My Chemical Romance, and yet my mind keeps telling me it's Party Poison, but I KNOW it's Planetary. Weird.

It IS Planetary (GO!)! Party poison is a whole different song. I have Planetary in my head, too

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#19 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zandvoort
It IS Planetary (GO!)! Party poison is a whole different song. I have Planetary in my head, too

Yay! Let's be MCR buddies!
Now I have Bullet Proof Heart in my head, but not the whole song, like, one line, and my mind isn't even playing the words right, so I can't exactly sing along with the lyrics, and when I TRY, that's when the song starts to progress....
Oh, just got on the instrumental bit...
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 4:31 PM
That "Whip my hair" song...it's so freakin' annoying.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 7:24 PM
I really can't get that "cherry cha cha" song from the sims 2 out of my head.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 7:29 PM
And also "Written In The Stars" by Tinie Tempah.
Banned
#23 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 5:56 PM
Well, I've brought Fallout 3 and now... I can't get away from "I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire" song. Never thought I could like that sort of music...
Space Pony
#24 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:21 PM
S&M by Rihanna
Theorist
#25 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 8:51 PM
Private Dancer by Tina Turner

She was in a Mel Gibson movie and I thought she had an epic voice. Then I looked her up on YouTube so that I could hear her singing and opened the first song that came up. I listened to Private Dancer once and liked it, but that was not the end of it. Once was enough for the song to enter my ear and make its home in my subconcious. Now I'm stuck with it! When I go to bed it's there and when I wake up it's there again, and when I'm sitting on the toilet, when I'm driving, when I'm trying to read the Bible, when I'm playing Fallout 3.
Page 1 of 10