Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:14 AM
Default Asian clothes for children and teens
I'm looking for asian clothes for children. They can be ancient or modern, or school uniforms. As for teenagers, I would prefer traditional asian clothes, like kimono (can be short) or something.
Note: I don't need school uniforms for teens, I already know where to find them.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 5:42 PM
I'd like that too. Anybody want to create some?
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 9:38 AM
Well, the following may help just *a little bit*. You can get the store YA kimono for females (you know- the japanese inspired clothes) and then install a mod called master controller by twallan. Change the settings by clicking on sim's computer or the town hall:
1. Nraas
2. master controller
3. settings
4. cas
5. allow adult clothes for teenagers- set to true
6. go to CAS and then put that kimono on XD
NOTE: *some* adult clothes will have the weird neck/belly cut of thingy since well, the adult proportions stuff. Far as I know, some clothes- especially the kimono (from the store) is fine, but NOT the males (except the pants really).
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 7:56 AM
Go to mtsims-cakestore. There are tons of chinese stuffs there.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 5:22 PM
I'm making a chinese style dress for teen girls. It's so sad how absolutely everything is automatically for adults I'll never make ANY adult clothes