Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
Default Visitor Teleporter
Is there a teleporter to bring specific sims to your sims' home lot, similar to Inge's Teleporter Shrub and cat in Sims 2? Appreciate any pointers to finding one.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 10:21 PM
Not that I'm aware of ( Still http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...ight=teleporter) The closest thing ( and it's not even close) that I've found is an option on Master Controller called Invite Over. You can select multiple sims to invite over at once if you choose and no previous relationship/meeting is required for that. The sims will arrive by the usual means ( walking , running, a Lincoln Navigator that they store in their arse etc) and in a similar fashion and time span to known sims invited over by phone. It's not 100% that they will arrive either , if the game thinks LuLu needs to be tending bar somewhere or Hank is repairing a dishwasher , they won't show. Even though you'll get an MC popup stating that they are on the way.

Just click on the sim that you are controlling and want to meet the other sims. Go NRaas, Master Controller, Basic ( pretty sure it's basic, could be intermediate), Invite over and then you'll get options to search for sims by categories...gender, single, role etc. I don't use any of Pescado's stuff for 3 , so no idea if AwesomeMod has a different/better option. Good luck!

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974