Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:07 AM
Default Rod Humble stalking me in real life?
This notification just came up...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....84d4e40ad3f0aae

This dude needs to chill. I don’t need anymore computers OR Facebook friends!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:57 AM
Rod Humble was actually executive vice president at EA and the character was named after him. Not sure if this is the same Rod Humble though
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 10:05 AM
The only way I'd ever l get TS4 would be if Rod Humble gave me a free computer to play it on!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:04 PM
Download the nohumble hack from moty immediately

Check out my Simblr to follow the development of the Grand Duchy of Heimlichbourg!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:02 PM
As long as he doesn't try and move in to my house or make himself selectable... I think game corruption will leave me alone.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 2:32 AM
Dude! FRIEND HIM! I mean, you may not want a free computer and copy of TS3, but you could sell that junk and buy so much with the money! IT's WORTH IT BRO!

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 5:14 AM
Totally friend him. I WELCOME the free computer and game. Really nice little gift that helps you get a job and build creativity points.