Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#326 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:45 AM
Whee! Who will get that cute starry??? Hehehe.

Seriously, good luck to all of us. The moment of truth.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#327 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 2:02 AM
Default Comments

Tlawblique/The man
PP- 8/10
OC- 13.5/15
SS-12 /15
RG-10 /10
Total- 43.5/50
Comments – I love Lynn’s laid back attitude and the fact that you started out your story in a ‘sim’ setting and followed through for the duration of the competition. You kept getting better round after round. For this round I loved the use of the simlish once again. The magazine article and your charity shot were very good. The sims in the red carpet shot were not as glamorous as I would have liked and Lynn didn’t stand out very much. The magazine cover could use maybe smaller fonts to make it look less crowded.
Favorite Round- My favorite round of yours was round three. We saw Lynn evolve and I could tell you worked hard on the scenes.
Plumbob/Ella
PP- 8/10
OC- 12/15
SS- 13/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 43/50
Favorite Round- Rd4
Comments- I have really seen growth in your work. You now seem to pay more attention to detail. Good job over all.
Nirvana/Blu
PP- 8/10
OC- 13/15
SS- 13/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 44/50
Comments- All your entries were really good. I really liked your red carpet event shot.
Favorite Round- RD3
Psy10
PP: 10/10
OC: 13/15
SS: 13/15
RG: 10/10
Total: 46/50
Comments: I like the simplicity of the Start Now Project Ad. It gets straight to the point and the fact that it’s in Simlish adds a certain authenticity to it. The red carpet picture is cute. Your sister looks like your twin! I like the magazine cover’s layout and colour scheme. The green matches nicely with your eyes. My only problem is that there are way too many words on the cover.
Favorite Round: Tie between 3rd and 4th Round.
xxcali
PP- 10/10
OC- 14/15
SS- 13/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 47/50
Comments- I loved your task one, I think that the start now project is a great idea and you made me want to get up and help! As for everything else, good job, although I would have liked a better cover shot.
Favorite Round- Final

Tlawblique36/The man
PP- /10
OC- 13/15
SS- 12.5/15
RG-10 /10
Total- 44.5/50
Comments- You did a great job of portraying Anna as a vibrant character. Your entries were always quirky, lively and colorful. For this round your task one was understated yet well done. Task two was what I’ve come to expect in you rounds; spunk and humor. Task three was good but the layout of the article was a little plain.
Favorite Round- My favorite round of yours had to be round 2. This is when Anna cut away from the pack as a real contender- for me at least.
Plumbob/Ella
PP- 9/10
OC- 14/15
SS- 14/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 47/50
Favorite Round- Rd2
Comments-You girl rock hard. I love Anna. I also love your work. I'm always entertained. You've been in my book one of the contenders for the win since the get go. Love it!
Nirvana/Blu
PP- 8/10
OC- 14/15
SS- 14/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 46/50
Comments- I loved the magazine! All of your tasks were really good, but the magazine was my favorite. Very original and creative. Great job!
Favorite Round - RD4
Psy10
OC: 12/15
SS: 12/15
Total: 44/50
Comments: Love the second picture with the band on the red carpet. Too funny with the different poses and the guys goofing off in the background. I think if the background for the Adversity Ad were different I’d probably like it more. The layout for the magazine is wonderful and rings true to your personality but I wish that you were more prominent on the cover. You almost get lost in the background and among the wording.
xxcali
PP- 10/10
OC- 14/15
SS- 13/15
RG- 10/10
Total-47/50
Comments- I think you did a great job this round, I loved your dress on the red carpet and the way you did the vampire thing! The other pictures were good, but didn't really grab my attention.
Favorite Round-Round 2

Tlawblique36/The man
PP- 9/10
OC- 9/15
SS- 7/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 35/50
Comments- Pallor Shigo has taught me a lot and she is definitely, and has always been, a big thing in her own right. You always scored top personality points because you never faltered in creating a character and sticking to it. On the other hand, you usually loose points on setting because she’s not the central point of the picture of the lighting is lacking. This round was no different. It was very Lolita but I was a bit disappointed that you didn’t take the opportunity in task two to show her off. The article page of the magazine looked great but the cover was not so good.
Favorite Round- It was hard for me to find a favorite round for you just because in most of the rounds there was something I loved and something that I thought was not so great. However I chose Round 2 just because the theme of the album and the video were so well presented.
Plumbob/Ella
PP- 9/10
OC- 10/15
SS- 9/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 38/50
Favorite Round- Rd 2
Comments- To be honest, I liked your other rounds better. This one was just okay for me. On the upside, I see Pallor as a person with a strong personality which you stayed true to. Overall, you've done well. Just keep the momentum.
Psy10
PP: 8/10
OC: 11/15
SS: 11/15
RG: 7/10
Total: 37/50
Comments: I like your style and that you stay true to it. I think your pictures suffer from a lack of understanding of the task. The magazine cover doesn’t look like one. The article was okay. Also, the red carpet, like the magazine cover, doesn’t resemble what you would see. It’s during the day, no paparazzi, or limo, random set in the background, random Sims, etc… The Book Ad is well done despite a spelling error.
Favorite Round: 1st Round.
Nirvana/Blu
PP- 6/10
OC- 11/15
SS- 11/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 38/50
Comments- I liked task 1 a lot, but task 2 and 3 lacked some creativity. Task 2 would've been better if we could've seen her face and the front of her outfit. Task 3 just could've been a little more creative with the magazine cover. It was a little bare for me. But overall you did a really good job!
Favorite Round - RD2
Xxcali
PP- 10/10
OC-14/15
SS- 12/15
RG- 10/10
Comments- I think its great that your cause was for reading, Im a big supporter of this as well, and I liked the shot. I wish i could have seen more of you on the red carpet, and as for the cover shot, I like it, but it doesn't look like a cover to me.
Favorite Round-Round 2

Tlawblique/The man
PP- 7/10
OC- 13/15
SS- 11/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 41/50
Comments- Julien Valentine is very much the laid back, beer drinking guy that just happens to be a musician. I enjoyed the concept but I wished there was a little more to him. In this round Julien was very much himself. I liked task three though that must be the shortest magazine article ever! The poster for task one didn’t look much like a poster.
Favorite Round- My favorite round of yours was definitely round one. Julien seemed very much the devoted musician.
Plumbob/Ella
PP- 7/10
OC- 12/15
SS- 11/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 40/50
Favorite Round- Rd2
Comments- Julien, Julien, Julien... What to say, what to say. Well with you, I also favor your earlier work. You have the talent to do much more and I didnt quite get that with this last round. Its been awesome overall though. Good job.
Nirvana/Blu
PP- 9/10
OC- 13/15
SS- 13/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 45/50
Comments- I really liked all the tasks a lot! Great job!
Favorite Round - RD2
Psy10
OC: 13/15
SS: 13/15
Comments: Love the ad! It’s so adorable. The background of the red carpet picture should have been different but I do think it’s a nice image. The magazine cover and the article are well done.
Favorite Round: 3rd Round
Xxcali
PP-9/10
OC-14/15
SS-15/15
RG- 10/10
Total: 48/50
Comments- I loved your cause, its a great one. You looked great on the red carpet and so does your fiancee! I really liked the cover shot as well, you look great.
Favorite Round: Round 1

Tlawblique36/The man
PP- 10/10
OC- 15/15
SS- 13.5/15
RG- /1010
Total- 48.5/50
Comments- Dylan has such a charismatic humorous persona. LOL on the round. Not only are the concepts well presented but the storyline is hilarious! You definitely brought you’re a-game to this round. The magazine cover could have been better composed but overall it was a fabulous entry. My own advice to you is that judges are never too fond of the clickies. File size limits are a bit tight but it can be done.
Favorite Round – Definitely round two if only for the cd cover.
Plumbob/Ella
PP- 9/10
OC- 15/15
SS- 15/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 49/50
Favorite Round- I'm torn between Rd 1 & 3
Comments- Dylan, my man, LOL! You rock dude. Awesome. I like that you always come out with guns blazing. Good job dude. I really cant say much else.
Nirvana/Blu
PP- 8/10
OC- 12/15
SS- 12/15
RG- 10/10
Total- 42/50
Comments- Good job! I loved task 1 alot!
Favorite Round - RD2
Psy10
OC: 14/15
SS: 14/15
Total: 48/50
Comments: The red carpet picture is hilarious. Nice touch with bringing your mum. The PETA Ad and the magazine cover is well done.
Favorite Round: 1st Round.
Xxcali
PP-9/10
OC-15/15
SS-15/14
RG-10/10
Total: 49/50
Comments- Great job this round! I loved all your pictures, you look great in all of them. I think its great you support peta, I loved your red carpet outfit and the cover is awesome!
Original Poster
#328 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 9:13 PM
Default And The Winner Is...
Thank you all for participating and making this an awesome contest. Ill miss all the sims. Now before we announce the top three lets hand out MOST IMPROVED.

Lynn Parker chosen by Tlawblique36(thats me ),Plumbob and xxcali!

Anna Molly chosen by Nirvana!

Pallor Shigo chosen by Psy10!

SCORES

IN THIRD PLACE............LYNN PARKER

IN SECOND PLACE............ ANNA MOLLY

AND

Could the top three please pm me with a list of all their ep's and sp's. Thanks again for participating and making this a success!
#329 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:50 PM
Congrats DLISTED!
Field Researcher
#330 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:12 PM
Congrat D-Listed and everyone else this has defo been a memerable contest :D
Instructor
#331 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 11:58 PM
yay! The competition got tough towards the end. this has been the most fun contest for me so far (I'm a bit of a hollywood junkie sometimes). Thanks Tlaw and Judges!

I'll be looking for a cycle 2!
#332 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:00 AM
Congrats to you! This was definitely a tough one to judge!
Everyone did such great jobs.
Instructor
#333 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:19 AM
WHOO!!!! Congratulations, everyone. Especially to you, dlisted. I knew you would win.

Most improved?!?! Thank you! I never imagined to make it this far. Third place for my first contest sounds good. *can't type due to happiness*
Field Researcher
#334 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 3:32 AM
Congrats on first place dlisted- you did great, and everyone else too!
#335 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:31 AM
Congrats to dlisted and to all the finalists because you guys sure gave sage a run for his money! You all earned your spots!
Original Poster
#336 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:30 AM
Well the prizes have been sent and the judges thanked so the ride is officially over. Thanks again for participating and there will definitely be a cycle two as Lux Llama is thinking about expanding into films. I feel like Im in a pageant- Thanks to everyone who made this possible.... and the rest. You guys were awesome!
#337 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:41 AM
Congratulations Dlisted!

And congratz to the other two! You all made judging real tough but I had fun. You all did an awesome job.
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:10 PM
Congrats everyone! I'm so bummed I missed a round, but you guys definitely deserved the prizes!

Page 14 of 14