Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#251 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 2:37 AM
Oh so after scrolling up and down for the past few minutes... I can't believe I won... did I win? It says 1 next to my name... lol Wow guys! I'm shocked. I'm really really shocked. Thanks so much! Did I win? I feel like I'm reading it wrong... lol Yay! Congratulations everyone. This was really fun!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#252 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 2:59 AM
Congrats Zaggy! u sure deserved it ^_^!! And now YOU HAVE A STAR!!! XD!! well anyway This was a great contest and everyone worked really hard Thanks Jocus and the judges to make such a contest seem fun and exciting ^_^
Field Researcher
#253 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 3:24 AM
Congratulations, Zaggytiddies!! Your entry really was great!

And congratulations to everyone else as well! This contest was a total blast and I know that I learned a lot while doing it. :applause for everyone:

Thanks, Jocus, for running such a top notch contest!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 3:48 AM
wowowowowowowow!!! awesome ...speechless....
Theorist
#255 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM
Congrats you all and especially Zaggy for winning.
I followed the contest from the beginning and you all did an amazing work. Jocus, you're one great and creative host too. You never cease to amaze me with your ideas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#256 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 1:09 AM
Thank you everyone! For the love and support, you all make it that much better!

It really was a great contest and I'm so glad I went through with it, 'cause I was debating it at first. So Yay!

-Ye of the Happiest Jocus- :banana:

Niles is trying to grow a moustache. So far it is barely visible
Niles: I grant you, it's at an early stage.
Frasier: What stage? Research and development?

Page 11 of 11