Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#326 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:21 AM
Thanks Mumo for letting me be apart of this awesome contest! :D

Congratulations to the winner and to the rest of you all! You've all did a wonderful job!
Advertisement
#327 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 8:40 AM
OMG!!! I got second WOOHOO!!!! :gonemad: :cdance:

:blow: Congratulations JocusDorkus2 you deserve it :blow:

Congratulations also to my fellow second placer RabidAngel77 and also to Caroline, it was great fun competing against you all
Scholar
#328 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 9:21 AM
Congratulations! It was really close that last round, as can be seenby the final placings. Well done everyone
Original Poster
#329 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 12:07 PM
And to finalize your win, I.nfectious has made you this Amazing avatar!!!!!! Thank you heaps Inky, it is

Mad Poster
#330 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:28 PM
Congratulations, Jocus ! You earned it!

Second place? I can more than live with that .

Thanks for a great contest, Mumo! And congratulations to everyone else who participated!

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Test Subject
#331 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 7:12 PM
:jaw: :gonemad:

:locked :banana: :dance:

Thank you, thank you! And many congratulations to everyone, 'cause we all placed! Ha, how often do you see that, it's great! Wow, I really didn' expect it, especially with those last entries, but 'tis a wonderful thing!

*pounces around and huggles everyone* And thank you Inky, that av is 'be delicious' material! *huggles av*

And I most definitely agree with Rabid, this contest was really great, so thank you for first thinking it up and then hosting it :clap: And to all the judges, it wasn't an easy cookie I bet

And now to go tell Jonas, so he'll have a real reason for once to throw a party...I swear that boy makes up any reason to throw parties *lesigh* LOL :P

Oh, and btw, I LOVED that wanted poster Mumo, 'tis brilliance

-Ye of MUCH Luff!-

Niles is trying to grow a moustache. So far it is barely visible
Niles: I grant you, it's at an early stage.
Frasier: What stage? Research and development?

Page 14 of 14