Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 12:34 AM
Default Picture Perfect | :R3 RESULTS IN: |

It's your senior year of high school, and you realize that you haven't made a good enough impression to stand out. Well here's your chance! I'm Waverly Gusman, as a teacher for Photography Class and a Year Book Advisor, I have realized that maybe we should mix it up this year. The Year Book Club has decided to hold a competition where we will photograph a memoir of you and your involvement in not only school activities, but the world itself.

We Now Have Official School Colors!
Purple, Gold, Black, and White
Thank You to Mishellia For This Wonderful Idea

RULES

Always, and I Mean ALWAYS Follow the Official Contest Rules
Be Kind To Everyone
No Unfinished Applications or Posts
Try To Keep Off Topic Chit Chat to a Minimum
Meet All Deadlines
PM Questions and Complaints to Me, Do Not Post Them On This Thread
Contestants Have to be in the Senior Grade [So They Can Only Be in Teen Stage]
All Types of Contestants are Allowed [Aliens, Lycans, Vampires...etc.]
If You Plan To Drop Out, INFORM ME FIRST
Only ONE Contestant May Be Entered at a Time

JUDGES

| neurophobic |
| Figgi |
| banana_squared |

Emergency Judges

| Jessica |
| ElektraNatchios33 |

CONTESTANTS

1. Emma Perkins | Meganfranc1 | APP | R1 | R2 | R3 |
2. Halle-Zane Malon | *michelle* | APP | R1 | R2 | R3 |
3. Evelyn Kingston | dlisted | APP | R1 | R2 | R3 |

Sad to See You Go

Christabella Valérien | Michele_D |
Renne Mcoughty | cwoods979 |
Fae Lacroix | emde40 |
Jessica Beckie | Wanabee_gangsta_013 |
Nana Nakamura | Godot |
Trinity Llewellyn | ablueidgirl2 |
Shaye Johnston | Mishellia |
Georgia Knight | Wildchild453 |
Harry Panache | emodawg |

Fill and Post Application with Required Pictures

Applications Will NOT be Judged
Name: [Full Name]
Sex: [Just to Avoid Confusion]
GPA: [2.0-4.0]
Sports: [Soccer, Swim, Dance...etc.]
Hobbies: [Painting, Playing Video Games, Picking Your Nose...etc.]
After School Activities: [Future Leaders of Tomorrow, Drama Club, Anime Club...etc]
Short Biography: [3-5 Sentences, Please]

Pictures Required for Entry

1 Headshot [Please Keep Photo Shopping to a Minimum, Borders are Okay]
1 Bodyshot [Please Keep Photo Shopping to a Minimum, Borders are Okay]
1 Freeshot [Please Keep in Mind That First Impressions Last a Lifetime]

ROUNDS

Each Round Will Include Challenges for Extra Points

Round 1: Homecoming Week
Finally, the beginning of the school year has something to offer. At Patrick Danaher High School, Homecoming Week is the most important event in the entire school year. These days consists of specific activities that the student body can participate in to help get them into the school spirit.
Round 2: Cultural Celebration Week
There's no better way than expressing yourself through your family traditions. This week will give you a chance to let people get to know the person that you are at home with your family. These days consists of specific activities that the student body can participate in to get to know more about their genealogical history.
Round 3: Holiday Charitable Trust Week
The biggest holiday is just around the corner, and Patrick Danaher High School seldom forgets to remember all of the less fortunate. This week will consist of many chances for our students to participate in charitable events. We will gladly work in partnership with The Claire Curtin Safe House, Ifran Zaidi Homeless Shelter, and Lucy Bradshaw Children's Orphanage. Bring someone hope this year for Christmas.
Round 4: Spring Break
Finally, a week of total freedom! School is out for seven days, and your ready to take relaxation to the next level. We're easing off for this last round so that your Student can make the perfect final impression for the last pages of this Year Book. For each question below, you will post one picture to best remember yourself, family, and friends.

PRIZES

To Donate a Prize Please PM Me!

| Third Place |

| Second Place |

| First Place |

New Sims are on the Way
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:09 AM
Contest Approved
Begins 3.4.08
Ends 4.4.08
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:30 AM
Glad to be back guys! Just checking in, so that means entries are now welcome!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 2:43 AM
Default Fae Lacroix Application
My Application:

Name: Fae Lacroix
Sex: Female
GPA: 3.95
Sports: Dance
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Daydreaming
After School Activities: Dance Class, Book Club
Short Biography: Oft torn between her modern sensibilities and her hopeless romanticism, Fae herself is a bit of a paradox. A shy bookworm, Fae can often be seen with her nose buried in a book. Her quiet demeanor vanishes, however, when she ties her pointes and begins to dance. Each Rond de Jambe, Battement, and Glisse shines with her passion. Her balletic grace and self determination make her perfect for the competition.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:02 AM
Well appreciated emde40, such a wonderful entry! Fae Lacroix is now officially part of Picture Perfect!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:16 AM
Thank you! I can't wait to get the competition started ^^
#7 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:14 AM
Default Emma Perkins - Application
Name: Emma Perkins
GPA: 3.8
Sports: Martial Arts (Tae kwon do)
Hobbies: Painting, Reading and playing the piano
Afterschool activities: Martial Arts Club, Music Club
Short Biography: Hi there! My name is Emma. I was born in England but moved to the US when my father died in a vehicular accident a couple of years ago. I have a twin sister named Fiona. I'm very much a nature, outdoorsy girl and love to have a good time.
Headshot

Bodyshot

Free Shot
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:46 AM
Nice Application Megan- Good luck
#9 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:51 AM
Thanks, Emde. Fae is so pretty.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 7:57 AM
Great entry Meganfranc1, she has a very inviting look to her! Emma Perkins is now officially part of Picture Perfect.
#11 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:07 PM
When do apps end?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cwoods977
When do apps end?

I won't make a real decision on that until, this coming Monday. Which means, you all weekend to get them in early.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:39 AM
Name: Shaye Johnston
GPA: 3.2
Sports: Cheerleading, tennis.
Hobbies: Photography, Modeling.
After School Activities: Photography Club.
Short Biography: Hello! I am Shaye Johnston, and this is my application for Picture Perfect. I love the beach, and I love nature. Although, I am a very preppy girl and do put time into my dancing and into my cheerleading. I love to Photograph everything I love, and to tell a new story of this to even making it into Picture Perfect, is an honor. Modeling has given me something to focus on. It's a fun, interesting way to meet new people, and seeing people's different cultures other than mine, is a very fascinating experience.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:01 AM
Great aplication, Mishellia. This is going to be a tough competition
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:14 AM
Oh, why thank you emde40!
You and Meganfranc1 have wonderful models.
This will be hard. x3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 4:06 AM
Such an amazing job Mishellia, she's so unique. Shaye Johnston is now officially part of Picture Perfect.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 3:07 AM
Come on guys, get those apps in
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:21 AM
Ok, this is my first contest so be kind to me, haha. I hopefully I get this all down correctly.

Name: Trinity Llewellyn
GPO: 3.9
Sports: Cross country, volleyball
Hobbies: Photography, hiking, reading (especially mysteries!), gardening
After School Activities: Drama club, Photography club
Bio: *cougs* "Hi, I'm Trinity. I am a rather shy person at first until I get to know you better but if I'm speaking to quietly...please tell me. I love being active in sports, cross country being my favorite. I enjoy being outdoors & I soon picked up an avid interest in photography. My father loves to play instruments & I enjoy playing the violin when he's on the piano. I love to read mysteries on my quieter days which translates to when there's a severe storm or a blizzard outside that forbids me from going outside.
My parents are well off as I'm an only child, so they could afford to send me to all sorts of tutoring classes. I always love to learn new & explore new things.

headshot..
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/headshot1.jpg

Body shot...
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...ce/bodyshot.jpg

Free shot...
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...e/freeshot1.jpg

Aww, nuts images were too big, haha. I'll know to size them down next time. Well here are the links instead.
#19 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:45 AM
Cute entry, abluedgirl2!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 5:40 AM
Trinity is very pretty, abluedgirl2. It's my first contest too ^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 1:43 PM
Thanks guys! I'm not very good at building sims either, haha. I did realize how short I was on Teen clothes though. Guess what I'm doing today, haha.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:13 PM
Oh, nice job abluedgirl2!
Trinity is a very pretty model.
#23 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 5:25 PM
Name: Renne Mcoughty
GPA:3.7
Sports: dance
Hobbies:reading, dancing, painting
After School Activities: bookclub and dance class
Short Biography: Hello, I am Renne. I am rather and shy, but I can also be outgoing and fun to be around if I am good friends with you. School has been tough ever since I joined the book club, but I am keeping my grades up so my parents will let me stay in this contest (typical).

Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:22 PM
I am so happy to see your wonderful applications, ablueigirl2 and cwoods979! Trinity Llewellyn and Renne Mcoughty are now officially part of Picture Perfect.
#25 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:29 PM
LOL, This is something you should probably know. Soemtimes my pics come out fuzzy since i don't have a screen capture thing on my comp. So Yeah, i guess you should know that.

Page 1 of 7