Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#251 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:36 AM
That's a shame it had to close, I was just about to go build my house, I'm glad I checked on here first! Congratulations CiaoAlora and Inky, I loved your entries :D.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#252 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:41 AM
Well, at least it ran a good three rounds (four if you include apps). Final round could've been an interesting one.

Romy, you and Inky would have been a second place tie if it wasn't for the one point difference. That's how close the fight is. I'm sure when we get to Strangetown, it will be the same.

Congrats to the top 3. Especially to CiaoAlora, who finally gets a star after countless house contests.
Inventor
#253 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for the Sim Duderocks, I hadn't expected to receive something from you. So it was a nice surprise.

Congrats CiaoAlora, Inky and Romy... your entries were fab. Although, of course, mine would have been better if I'd been able to participate for the whole contest... LOL.

No, just kidding, I loved all your houses.

I'll keep an eye open for your next building contest, Dude.
#254 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:04 PM
Aww what a shame the last round had to be cancelled, oh well, I might still go make it just for fun

Thanks for a great contest Dude, I will definitely be entering the Strangetown edition!

Congratulations CiaoAlora & Romy, you were very tough competition but I enjoyed every second of it :D

Page 11 of 11