Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:10 PM
No, I've tried that. Problem's all over the place :O
Advertisement
Site Helper
#127 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:17 PM
Ouch!

Good luck getting it sorted out. I'm working on tracking down a corrupted package that is making some of my CC suddenly vanish during play.

(Very annoying when the invisible magisplay trays and the One More Slot stuff suddenly go away or lose the invisible recolors.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#128 Old 25th May 2008 at 5:20 PM
Nice contest. Hey, you should put your contest in ,,In progress'' status
retired moderator
#129 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:31 AM
Game Shark... Please check in with your contest asap. Being absent from the forum for 6 days is too long, and you need to continue the contest, ask someone to take over or close your contest. If you have extenuating circumstances, that's fine. Just keep us up-to-date or your contest will be closed. Thanks!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Site Helper
#130 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:01 PM
Please give him a couple more days! This is Memorial Day, so he is possibly going to be away from the computer. And this is a fun contest.

(If it does get closed, is anybody interested in having me continue Alvaric's story over in the story section?)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#131 Old 26th May 2008 at 7:38 PM
Well if gameshark can not continue, I will be glad to take his place. And if it does get closed, I would love to continue to read about him!

Bites and Kisses Vampire
retired moderator
#132 Old 27th May 2008 at 9:47 PM
Since this contest barely got past the application round and there is only a few days left until the contest expires, I am going to lock this thread. I apologize to the contestants for being left high-and-dry, but I wish you the best in future contests.

Formerly known as boolPropped

Page 6 of 6