Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:23 AM
Me is cranky! (please read)
Just wanted to let you guys know that if i bite your head off or seem curt, i probably don't mean it. (Though I might. ) I'm kinda really stressed out right now for several reasons, so my temper is very short, and I have no patience. My parents' divorce was just finished and finalized and we did the whole property exchange. I was told by my dad that he's dating an old friend, which I wasn't surprised to hear, it would have been as obvious as darkness to a blind person. I do appreciate that he told me straight-up though. I'm not crazy about the lady's kids, but then again I'll be off to college before they can get married anyway. And the recent stress with my computer didn't help. I just want to let you all know so you don't take what i say personally. I haven't posted much because i realize I'm really cranky and i don't want to offend anyone. I'll be back more and more slowly as my life settles back down a bit.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:30 AM
*hugs* It's ok the good thing is you won't have to up with us much for a while, I can stress people out. My english teacher had a mental breakdown because of me. Funny story.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:17 AM
do tell.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:25 AM
Aww, Raps. ::hugs:: Trust me, I'm feeling the same way you are, though I'm not in the same situation. I hope things start coming up in your favour soon.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:29 AM
Thanks. Me too.

Theorist
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:49 AM
OK. Well, it's actually not that funny but, in English we had a task to prove the teacher wrong. I chose the topic, I can make him lose his sanity. So we took each other on in a lecture that children should nnot do homework and my mouth was moving faster than his and he fainted, the next day we tried again and the next one was that children should not wear school uniform. Yes, I beat him again. And he fainted again. The following day he came into the class looking drunk and I said hello nicely and he started screaming and running around the class kick the wall and screaming in Latin which I understood then I told him that he shouldn't swear and I said it in Latin... That's when he had his mental breakdown good times. I was in year 8 at the time and he's my english teacher this year again. I have to sit as far away as [ossible from him now XD
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:54 AM
::giggles:: I did something similar in Grade 4, only the teacher swore in Russian. I had to tell him to stop, and he blew his top. Grade 4 definitely wasn't one of my best years when it comes to behaviour either.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Theorist
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:04 AM
I like being smart to teachers My maths teacher last year was dummer than a year 5 person who can't do any sort of maths. I drove her insane and got picyures of her smoking something weird on the school property which got her fired
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:05 AM
SHE HAD A BONG!? And she didn't share with me...

Naw, I'm not that bad to go to that extent.

Theorist
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:25 AM
or are you? bum bum buuuuuuuuuuuum! I got a girl who snogged me fird from the ballet studio thingy.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:31 AM
No, I'm clean, I don't smoke... but I drink occasionally. Not much, though.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:32 AM
i'd never smoke (blegh) and I have a bad allergy to alcohol. I guess i'll be clean.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:33 AM
Dude, how do you expect to have a life!?

Theorist
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:40 AM
well if you smoke you've kinda lost your lungs part of your life... no offence guys. And drinking while driving is bad. I hate beer but I love wine.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:43 AM
I'm talking about the alcohol thing. I am morally against the smoking thing.

Alchemist
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:39 AM
New avi Fergi again

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:43 AM
personally i'm morally against both. Not religiously, I just think that drinking and smoking are both bad, but this comes from someone who once had his best friend killed and mangled to the point of unrecognizability by a drunk driver.

Mad Poster
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:45 AM
That's a point. I've been involved in car accidents because of drunk yahoos. A little alcohol is okay, but too much is just fucking it up for the rest of us. You're right.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:38 PM
*hugs Raps* You're not cranky, sometimes when I'm stressed my mind goes to take a walk and I say really weird things... Ri and Liz can confirm it...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 12:45 PM
Yeah, I can. Don't worry. I'm sure we all do it. I've noticed that I've done it before. I have some posts to edit.

Theorist
#21 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 10:26 AM
Well I've had many friends killed... by drinkdrivers. This happened in benjamin button in the movie the girl gets hit by a car coming ot of the ballet studio. Well that happened to my girlfriend (well she's not gf anymore cuz she dead) and her twin brother. *cries*
Mad Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:27 PM
I know what you mean. My friend also got badly injured by being in a carcrash with a drunk yahoo too. I think it's 70 Australians admitted into hospital weekly because of alcohol related injuries.

Theorist
#23 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 6:31 AM
yeah, such a shame. My little miss sloberor is ok though.
#24 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:50 PM
Aw Raps, thats a shame *HUGS* I hope you feel better soon!

I am dead against smoking, I have never done it and I never will. I think my mother smoked when she was pregnant with me because I will get random cravings for one. I am allergic to it anyways.

Drinking is alright, as long as you STAY IN YOUR HOUSE. Its great to go out and party but if its going hurt someone else, then stop or keep it to yourself.
Banned
#25 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 10:02 PM
I'm totally against drinking because my mom was in a car wreck from a drunk driver when she was a teen, and it killed her best friend and paralyzed her for life, so now she has to be in a wheelchair, and she's been in a wheelchair ever since before I was born. So I never drink, and never will. Plus alcohol just tastes really, extremely gross!

But I do love to smoke cigarettes. I've been smoking since I was 17 and I'm 27 now, so that's 10 years. I don't inhale all the way, so it's not too bad for my health. I just have really grown accustomed to the taste of cigarettes. I personally don't see anything wrong with cigarettes, I mean if you DO die from them you are like 70 years old, and that's pretty much the lifespan anyway. George Burns smoked since he was a child, and he died at the age of 99. Same thing with a ton of other celebrities who smoked, most of them ended up living long lives. I think it really depends on if your lungs can handle it or not.

Page 1 of 2