Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Female Maternity Wear

by CmarNYC Posted 5th Dec 2012 at 11:21 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2012 at 3:38 AM by CmarNYC

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 78 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
#26 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 4:14 PM
this kind of thing doesn't need updating, does it?
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 7:08 PM
Hiya! Could I install ALL of melodie05's teen clothes and all of yours except the nude ones?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheUltimateSimmer8900
Hiya! Could I install ALL of melodie05's teen clothes and all of yours except the nude ones?

Yes. The tops and bottoms from the two sets may not match exactly at the waist, though.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 4:22 PM
I don't know how to install it.

(Sorry for bad english!)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoosH
I don't know how to install it.

(Sorry for bad english!)

You install it the same way as any other package mod: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...g_Package_Files

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th Apr 2013 at 5:59 AM
Thanks for the teenage female maternity wear, CmarNYC
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 11:47 PM
Love this Got rid of the floating head and extremities thing, and the clothes look great even on non-pregnant teen Sims. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 1:52 AM
IS THERE anyway u can add FAR more dresses and skirts/ panty/ bras to this?

i have ZERO girls in my game wearing pants/ shorts ect.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#34 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:25 PM
There are other teen female maternity clothes by other creators. Google it or post in WCIF.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 1:55 AM
Thank you so much for this as well as all your other stuff both here and sexysims2 I love your keen sence of detalj and your naked body mech is so beautiful , so i have a plead as i don't like the preg naked elderbody by melodi9 could you please make your own that don't have that wierd looking mucle/washboard tummy as it kinda freaks me out. And please add some clothes to go with that if you will Just started using mods in my sims3 game and it adds so much to the sims universe. And my game acts better with twallans mods than without so i couldn't be happier. Thank you again for all you have made for sims3 as well as sims2 you're truly gifted ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 1:46 AM
when you install the nude ones do they appear in CAS? cause I hate it when I see townies walking around nude!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#37 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 8:00 AM
This mod doesn't affect whether the nude outfit appears on townies.

Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 10:39 AM
Have you set the clothing category for the nude outfit to "Is Revealing = True". If not why not?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#39 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiwitt
Have you set the clothing category for the nude outfit to "Is Revealing = True". If not why not?

I didn't change the original setting, which is 'IsRevealing' = false. As far as I know the setting doesn't do anything anyway. If you think it should be true, you can change it using s3pe:

Open the package with S3PE (make sure for Display: in the bottom section that both Names and Tags are checked),
Highlight the CASP,
Click the 'Grid' button in the bottom section,
Expand 'Clothing Category',
Change False to True for IsRevealing,
Click the 'Commit' button, save, and exit.

Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 8:39 PM
So it does not do anything. That's a pity ... I have editted it via S3PE, but It would be good if sims get embarassed if they are "nude" in front of others.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 1:48 PM
I agree - it looks odd for naked sims to be walking around and no one notices anything. It happened in sims 2 but for some reason doesn't seem to happen in sims 3.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 12:36 AM
Thanks for creating this - and your enabling teen pregnancy package. I've always wanted to create a story with a teen being pregnant. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 3:17 PM
Wonderfull!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 9:35 PM
Thanks, just wanted to say this is the first teen maternity wear I have downloaded! I just wanted to make sure I can use other Teen Maternity wear?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#45 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LeadMareGal
Thanks, just wanted to say this is the first teen maternity wear I have downloaded! I just wanted to make sure I can use other Teen Maternity wear?

Yes, there are no conflicts except that you can only use one nude pregnant morph at a time. If you mix tops and bottoms from different sets they may not match perfectly at the waist.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 1:52 PM
These designs all look great. Good job and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 4:28 AM
Cool. Thanks
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 1:55 AM
thankyou so much i've been needing this stuff for ages !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 2:11 PM
My game kept crashing because I had no maternity clothes, thanks for this set!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sierradane
I'm guessing that we have to add the outfit to the teen's wardrobe choices BEFORE they are pregnant? My pregnant teen doesn't have the ability to add any more clothing, just change into items already there from before she was pregnant. And right now, the only thing she can wear is a one piece bathing suit; her body is "invisible" in the other clothing. (she's not 'showing' yet)

And I use the nraa mod

If you have NRass MasterController, you can select the stylist tool and select the pregnancy outfits you want.

[SIZE=3]
"I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?"

~Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986
[/SIZE]
Page 2 of 5