Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 6:13 PM
Default CAP Advanced Mode Problem
Hi guys!

So a few days ago I went into CAP and clicked on the Advanced Mode button, and it didn't load. My sims' horse's tack was taken off (like it usually is when you enter Advanced Mode for horses) and the notification thing came up asking if I wanted to know more about it. I really want to enter Advanced Mode but I obviously can't at the moment since it won't load! Anyone, please help?!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 6:52 PM
Anyone? I feel like Sims is hardly 'playable' since I literally go into Advanced Mode all the time and now that I can't really bugs me.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simzz357
Anyone? I feel like Sims is hardly 'playable' since I literally go into Advanced Mode all the time and now that I can't really bugs me.

Does this happen with just this horse or any time you bring a sim or pet in?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 8:54 PM Last edited by simzz357 : 28th Feb 2015 at 7:32 PM.
It only happens in CAP and I'm not sure if it happens with all pets since I only have horses in my household ahah

EDIT: Sorry didn't read your question properly lol it happens with all horses I have in my household
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:26 PM
Sorry I keep posting! But can anyone answer my question
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 8:07 PM
Thanks for the reply! I did that and it worked. But what I think I'll just do now is remove some of my custom content - like the things I don't really need and see what happens, or if worst comes to worst I'll remove all of my custom content and just download what I really want/need and check it ongame incase it's bad etc. :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 4:27 PM
Okay thanks! I'll test that.