Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 4:22 AM
Default Promises don't disappear when fulfilled?
Hey all,

So I noticed something interesting in my game and thought I'd bring it up to see if anyone else has this.

In my game, Gunther Goth threw a pool party on leisure day. He got the wish to "Throw a Great Party" and I promised it to him. Well, I got the message that the party was epic, and he got the "Threw a Great Party" moodlet, but the wish is still there. It didn't disappear and he didn't get the lifetime happiness points. I think I've had this same issue before a long time ago. 99% of the time the promises fulfill as normal.

Anyone else have this or know what could be causing this? I have lots of Nraas mods, AwesomeMod, and some other junk I don't use CC.
Advertisement
#2 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 5:23 AM
Hi! Parties were discussed quite recently in this thread. Hopefully you might find an answer there!
Alchemist
#3 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:49 AM
Sometimes wishes need very specific conditions to be fulfilled. For example, the "Go Out for a Stroll" wish isn't fulfilled if you pick the "Stroll To Community Lot" or the option along those lines.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:13 AM
Thank you both!