Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 22 of 36
Test Subject
#526 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:28 PM
Has anyone tried the new stuff pack to see if it messes up these sliders?
Forum Resident
#527 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:20 PM
For more authentic Tifa sims!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#528 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:39 AM
Hey, it really looks cool and i'd love to have that but i cant download it, it says that there were no cookies found, so i'd like to ask if u could send to me by email plz [email protected] thx
Test Subject
#529 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 5:05 AM
i just installed the new stuff pack and now the sliders don't show up. i moved my downloads to the new directory but no luck. please help. can't live without these sliders.
Test Subject
#530 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:46 AM
Hmm...I don't mean to be a pest or anything, but will these sliders work with the 1.10 patch that just came out (to which my game is updated to)?
Test Subject
#531 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 2:16 PM
It is not working in the Dutch game... or am I doing something wrong???
Lab Assistant
#532 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daytripper909
i just installed the new stuff pack and now the sliders don't show up. i moved my downloads to the new directory but no luck. please help. can't live without these sliders.

Have you tried moving the framework and your Mods folder to the Stuff Packs folder rather than it being in the WA folder or Base Game folder ?
Test Subject
#533 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 7:38 AM
HELP WITH THIS MOD
i am new and i downloaded the Resource.cfg (doing everything manuel cant download monkey helper) and placed it in sims 3 root folder then extracted this mod placed it in packages but i go on my game and the sliders arent there! what did i do wrong!!??
Test Subject
#534 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bruce Banner
Have you tried moving the framework and your Mods folder to the Stuff Packs folder rather than it being in the WA folder or Base Game folder ?

I did move my mods folder and resource.cfg to the stuff packs folder. I didn't do anything with the framework becuase I don't really know anything about it. I used Delphy's Framework Installer Tool and it fixed all my problems. Thank you so much for your help!
Test Subject
#535 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 10:06 PM Last edited by ray_ray88 : 13th Feb 2010 at 10:09 PM. Reason: error
I am new here could someone please help me on how to get this mod? i would very much appreciate it :) i am doing it with WinRAR manually. thank you
Test Subject
#536 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:35 AM
Delphy you are AMAZING!!! I can't wait for the height and butt mod to arrive!!! Hopefully it will come soon!!!
Test Subject
#537 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:38 AM
is there any way this could work for a male sim because im trying to create a transexual?
Test Subject
#538 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 11:00 PM
My custom content only works when it is in a "The sims 3 custom content" file, but not when it is in a "package" file. Do you know how to help with that?
Test Subject
#539 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:57 PM
hello delphy, i am new to this website and i really want to download this but when i go to the download tab it tells me i need to have a stuff pack or expansion. do i download the stuff packs or what?
Forum Resident
#540 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:19 PM
Does it work with HELs?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#541 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:35 PM
This mod should work with all expansions and stuff packs.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
#542 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:09 AM
Test Subject
#543 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:11 AM
Yes it works fine. I have base game, WA and Hels and I put everything concerning mods in the hels folder and it works like a charm.
It's just the description which are replaced by numbers and letters because my game is in French but it doesn't prevent this mod from working.
Test Subject
#544 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 9:42 PM
These sliders rule the universe! I actually managed to spend an evening learning about sbtl editing and now have the working translated versions of these files for the Finnish language version of the game. Are you still interested in uploading other language versions for download?
Test Subject
#545 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 1:18 PM
Is it possible to make sliders for TS2, too? I think if its possible i'll try it.
Test Subject
#546 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 11:33 PM
Um no, since TS2 meshing works something completely different... But there are several mesh sets for, er, curvier female bodies
Test Subject
#547 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 9:59 PM
alright, well i downloaded the sliders, placed them in my folder "packages" under "mods". i also installed the helper monkey & it said everything was set to go for downloading custom content & whatnot. however, the sliders still don't work. am i doing something wrong? should i download them again? help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Test Subject
#548 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 9:10 PM
i have no "packages" folder or mods folder and if i just put it in the sims3 folder i cant play because it says i dont have a valid disk please help!!!!!and repley.+ i have a mac
Screenshots
Test Subject
#549 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:41 PM
NICe use this with nudity mod
Test Subject
#550 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 5:22 AM
My gosh...I could kiss you now if I could! lol Works fantastically. Cannot wait until you release the butt and height mods as well! Much kudos and thanks to ya!
Page 22 of 36