Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 6:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Add any lot size mod does not work
The mod downloaded fine I put it into the mod packages folder, then I went into the game typed in the cheat 'AddLotSize 32 29' and it says that the cheat is unknown.. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong? Or has anybody else had this problem with this mod?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 11:50 AM
Mhm, never heard of it before! But some cheats need you to do this cheat first in order to work:
testingcheatsenabled true

After typing that, try to do the cheat again. If not, maybe we should look at the mod in the package folder. Let me know what happens! Best of luck.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 1:02 AM
I've had no problems with this mod and am using it with 1.67. I don't recall if you need to have testingcheatsenabled true in there first but when you entered AddLotSize 32 29 .. you did not use any quotes or other characters, correct?
You could try reinstalling the mod and clearing your caches.