Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 8:25 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default Floating hair on children
I know there are threads about this, but they are too old to post again.

I have seen few floating hairs on/over my townie kids

If it was cc hair I would know how to fix it, but since it looks like a base game pigtails I'm not completely sure what to do. No cc hair in the CAS shows up like this, or the EA's hair. Going to CAS and changing the hair fixes it, but I would still very much like it gone. Does anyone know if there is anykind of cc hair, clothing etc. that might cause this glitch on children?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 12:12 AM
I was about to make a thread about this but I have the exact same problem. I've also seen it on toddlers and this bug happen with other hairs.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 6:36 AM
Yeah, I have seen it on toddlers too. And I think most of them if not all are girls. If it was cc hair I know it was just wrongly categorised for kids and toddlers. I have tried deleting the cc that I installed just before the glitch started. So far no luck.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:49 AM
This is happening on EA default hair, from a Pack or Store? Which one(s)?
Why won't the same steps for CC work for in-game hair? You just need to extract the hair's resource and do the same edits as for the CC hair. Then place it in the Overrides folder...and if you upload and share the fixes here, I'm sure others would be grateful somebody finally tackled the problem and offered a fix.