Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 6:46 AM Last edited by YippieDaDoo : 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:28 AM. Reason: Solved.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default OMG! There is no sunset valley listed on my world dropdown menu!
Okay so I just started playing today and then I see this:

and I suprised there is no sunset valley!
Please help me I didn't even touch the core game files :<
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:04 AM
\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds
Is the world file still in the path? Can you post an image of that folder? To verify you have the same date time stamp and filesize (switch to details view in Windows Explorer).

What changed? From when it appeared before? Installed new pack, new patch, new Windows Updates, Virus updates, new Program, etc?
Do you have a Save based on Sunset Valley.world? If you load it, what is the exact error message?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 7:46 AM
Here's the SS of it:

Ok, so the last seen of the sunset valley when I was installing Hidden Springs,
And then I checked out the game... it's gone.

If it's not illegal, can I get the world file?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:10 AM
You can copy the .world file from the relative path in your DVD or Origin Games source. Or, get the fixed version from my profile.

It is curious that it simply goes missing like that. Are you the only person using this machine?
Did you check Recycle Bin?
Did you check the Quarantine of your AntiVirus App?
Did you specify the "EA Games" folder name during installation? Default for Sims 3 is "Electronic Arts".
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:27 AM
My gosh! I would like to thank that you recommend me to go in the DVD and copy the world file,
I was entirely 2 hours sitting infront on my computer how to solve this! again, thank you so much!