Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#76 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 6:23 PM
Msigner, :offtopic:

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:28 PM
you all talk about patches for nightlife and UN but my problem is that I can`t even install the game. I have sims 2 on a DVD and when I install NL it asks me to put sims 2 so it can check for update. After a few seconds a message appears "error during update installation" and the NL uninstalls Please help I`m new at this and really can`t understand whats happening
Test Subject
#78 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:38 PM
i don't understand the explanation clearly on how to go to downloads and forums that are(adult content)!Can someone help me?
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tajci0709
you all talk about patches for nightlife and UN but my problem is that I can`t even install the game. I have sims 2 on a DVD and when I install NL it asks me to put sims 2 so it can check for update. After a few seconds a message appears "error during update installation" and the NL uninstalls Please help I`m new at this and really can`t understand whats happening

I have the same problem... Someone please help? It cost me a lot of money for not being able to play it now.

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy. <--
Test Subject
#80 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LunaMorgana
I have the same problem... Someone please help? It cost me a lot of money for not being able to play it now.

i have de exact same problem.

this error didn't appear when i was using a fake sims 2

i thought it was a great game and on top of the NL, i bought sims 2 original original version

uninstalled everything, din even save a single file, installed sims 2, tried to install NL, NOPE! didn't work! error update installation whatever not.

should have sticked to what i had. goodness gracious.
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 1:10 PM
what is a patch?
Alchemist
#82 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kayleysue
what is a patch?

The patch is used for correcting problems in games. Here are these patches.

http://thesims2.ea.com/update/

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Page 4 of 4