Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 9:21 PM
Create a world Sims 3 bridge
i was looking for bridges in sims 3 create a world tool and couldn't find one i only have the sims 3 and no expansions but have installed riverview and also how can i get the bridge from riverview even http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Rflong7/2and3.png

thank you
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 9:39 PM
Creator Issues is for questions about upload moderation and the like – I'm moving this to the CAW forum, perhaps another CAW user can help.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 11:50 PM
There are no bridges in the base game. Can you believe that?!! As you can see this has been a sore point for people without WA. The Riverview bridges are made with a faux facade over land, but the faux facade is not included in CAW.

You must make a land bridge and this is how you do it.

Lay your road across your river then click on the roads and trees tab at the top of the page.
Click on the Grading road tool, the menu at the right of your screen pops up.
Click on Flatten Road button,
Slide the tab all the way over to Quality,
Single Segment is the correct setting,(it should already be designated)
Road edge perameters should either be one or two, try one and if that makes your road drop off the sides, hit the redo button and do two,
Adjacent terrain Sculpting should already be set at None.
Now just click on your road.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 10:57 PM
mine doesn't work. it drops off of the edge either way. i can't get it to come out of the water